The Higher Education Act of 1965 (HEA), as amended, requires institutions that receive Title IV funding to provide specific consumer information about the school to prospective and enrolled students and their families, and, in some cases, prospective and current employees. The links provided here provide easy access to specific information that the University of North Florida is required to disclose under HEA.
General Institutional Information:
Fall 2017 Full-Time Students
||Black or African American
||Two or More Races
||Receiving Pell Grant
Student Financial Aid:
- Financial Aid
- Paying for College (Note: clicking this link will take you to a non-UNF webpage)
- College Financing Plan - this consumer tool is designed to simplify information prospective students receive about costs and financial aid. This enables students to make informed financial decisions when deciding which post- secondary institution to attend. The College Financing Plan is available in myWings > Student Self Service > Financial Aid > College Financing Plan. Note: This tool is only available for students who have submitted a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- These figures are projected estimates based on current tuition/fee rates. Total program cost may be estimated by multiplying the annual cost estimate by the number of years in the academic program (see example below). Actual total program cost is subject to change based on a number of factors such as tuition/fee rates set by the Florida legislature, Florida Board of Governors or UNF Board of Trustees and future aid eligibility. Because UNF cannot account for every unforeseen variable that may affect total program cost, an individual’s actual total program cost may be lower or higher than the estimate provided. UNF will keep the total program costs estimates up-to-date based on the most recent information available. Active-duty military, veterans and their family members please contact Military and Veterans Resource Center for any questions concerning total program costs estimates.
- Total program cost example
- Estimated annual cost = $6,572
- Total program length= 4 years
- Estimated Total Program Cost = $6,572 x 4 = $26,288
- Official Cohort Default Rates for Schools (Note: clicking this link will take you to a non-UNF webpage)
- Referral of Fraud Cases
- Federal Student Financial Aid Penalties for Drug Law Violations
Health and Safety:
Student Complaints and Appeals
Additional Information and Resources: