UNF Student Government
Your Voice. Your Campus. Your Student Government
Welcome to Student Government at the University of North Florida. We are comprised of members devoted to serving the student body with pride and excellence. We actively work to meet the needs of students and to enhance the quality of campus life. We do this through hosting a variety of programs and funding student organizations. We also represent the student body on a local and state level.
We are still searching for students to fill our agency positions! If you are interested in working in a dynamic, fun environment while serving your fellow students, follow the link below to download our application. Currently, we still have the following Executive and Agency positions open:
- Executive Project Manager
- Club Alliance Office Coordinator and Graphic Designer
- Lend-A-Wing Director, Communications Coordinator, and Graphic Designer
- Osprey Productions Director, Assistant Director, Communication Coordinator, Student Engagement Coordinator, and Event Coordinators.
DuPilka-Bermudez Administration Application
Interested in applying for other positions?
Here are our other current open positions:
Deputy Elections Commissioner
Do you want to make a lasting impact on the UNF campus?
Do you want to represent your fellow 16,000 Ospreys?
Follow the link below for a Senator application!
- Friday, June 8th, 1pm: Senate Meeting, Senate Chambers (3200). Meeting Documents