The Executive Masters in Health Administration (EMHA) program is for working health care professionals due to the largely online delivery format. This allows health care executives, physicians and clinician leaders to earn an EMHA degree from any location and at times convenient to each student.
Application Requirement Information
International Applicant Requirements
Frequently Asked Questions
Fall Term . . . . . . . . August 12
This program is not currently accepting applications.
Admits for fall term only.
The following must be submitted by the posted deadline. Incomplete applications with outstanding requirements, or those post-marked after the posted deadline, are subject to cancellation. Once an application has been cancelled, the applicant will be required to apply for the next available term, or as a graduate non-degree seeking applicant (limitations apply).
- UNF admission application
- Application fee
- If applicable, collection holds and judicial holds must be cleared
- All of the below university and program requirements
- A baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited U.S. institution, or its equivalent from a foreign institution, with a GPA of 3.0 or higher in all work attempted in the last 60 credit hours of undergraduate study.
- Official transcripts, and foreign evaluations if applicable, from all post-secondary institutions attended.
- Letter of intent
- Two letters of recommendation
- At least five years of healthcare experience
- Currently employed in the health or human services field and have, or expect to have, managerial or supervisory experience
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university with a grade point average of at least 3.0 on a 4.0 scale. Allowances may be made when justified by exceptional work experience and letters of recommendation
of the Program