Coggin College of Business has many scholarships to offer both undergraduate and graduate students. Please review as a resource for Coggin awards. If you have any questions, please contact the Dean's office at email@example.com or 904-620-1540.
Submit Applications through https://unf.academicworks.com
To be eligible to compete for scholarships administered by the Coggin College of Business:
- Students must declare a major in the Coggin College of Business
- Must have a GPA of 2.0 or better
- Must have completed a minimum of 36 credit hours
2021-2022 application window for undergraduate and graduate awards
December 1, 2020 to March 15, 2021
Awards: Undergraduate and Graduate scholarships are awarded
once a year. Study abroad deadlines varies.
Application: You will
complete one application for the available scholarships. For apply-to types,
you will need to search the scholarship and complete the required information
to be eligible.
Financial Aid: A current FAFSA is required for some award.
Contact one stop services Financial Aid at 904-620-5555 with questions.
Be sure to Opt-In: You must opt-in to release your
information. Complete this process in MyWings under “Data Consent with UNF
Easy as one, two, three
- Step 1: Review scholarship criteria for your majors
- Step 2: Review how to apply for your scholarship
Write an essay for the following prompt:
In no more than 500 words, please describe your time at UNF, including academic experience, work experience, community involvement, and extracurricular activities. Please also include your plans after college.
- Step 3: Apply for your scholarship
Following the directions in step two, apply for your scholarship. The scholarship application review and selection process can take up to 8 weeks. Decision notifications will be sent via e-mail to each applicant.
- Step 4: Scholarship recipient responsibilities
Students who are awarded a scholarship will be required to complete the steps listed below. It is very important that award recipients meet the donor(s) and express their gratitude in the form of a thank you letter as well as attend a scholarship reception.
- Student award recipients will receive a scholarship acceptance letter via e-mail.
- Write and submit a donor thank you letter electronically through Academic Works. Students can review the thank you letter guidelines within the post-acceptance section of their application.
- Attend a scholarship reception event: students should plan to attend a scholarship reception event. These dates and times will be shared with the students by the Dean's office. This event will provide the students an opportunity to meet with the donor(s) and express their gratitude in person.
Scholarship Thank You Letter Tips
Make an impact: Your thank you letter is very important to the donor! It provides you with an opportunity to share your own personal story as well as a way to express your gratitude for the award.
Make it your own: Use the sample thank you letter template as a guide, but please share your own story and do not copy the wording in the example. The letter does not have to be long, but it should be heartfelt.
Write professionally: You want to make a good impression! Have a friend or family member read your letter for revisions and feedback before submitting it. Letters that contain many writing and grammatical errors will be returned to the student for correction. This could delay getting your letter to the donor.
For these scholarships you must manually apply within Academic Works. Additional materials may be required to be eligible.
- Babcock Study Abroad- Global MBA
- Babcock Study Abroad- Undergrad
- Cascone Family Study Abroad Endowment CCB
- Edward A. and Beryl A. Johnson Study Abroad Endowed Scholarship
- James Van Vleck International Scholarship Endowment
- Jeff Steagall Endowed Study Abroad Scholarship
- Sean Michael Thomson Study Abroad China Scholarship
- Lowell Mason Salter Endowed Graduate Fellowship for Entrepreneurial Studies
- UNF Accounting Alumni Annual Scholarship