- A baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited U.S. institution or its equivalent from a foreign institution with a GPA of 3.0 or higher in all work attempted in the last 60 credit hours of undergraduate study.
Additional program requirements:
- Official transcripts from all attended institutions
- GRE test scores (Institutional Code: 5490):
Letter of intent describing
- Applicants must submit official GRE scores (verbal and quantitative) dated within the last five years.
- Although there are no required minimum scores, the applicant’s GRE score will be compared to the applicant pool and the national GRE norms.
- Other standardized exams (including, but not limited to MCAT, DAT, PCAT, LSAT, MAT) will not be accepted in lieu of the GRE.
- Applicants who have a terminal degree such as the Phd, ScD or EdD, and those with advanced professional degrees (MD, DDS, DO, DVM, JD, PharmD, DPT) from accredited institutions and who are individually licensed in the United States in their profession may request to waive the GRE. The GRE waiver is not automatic and must be approved by the Department of Public Health Faculty Admissions Committee and the MPH Program Director. Requests to waive the GRE must be made in writing by completing and submitting the Request to Waive GRE form. Follow the submission instructions provided in the form.
- reasons for seeking an MPH degree
- short and long-term goals
Two letters of recommendations
For additional tools to determine GPA, please visit Calculating Your GPA.
For questions related to the admissions process, please contact the Graduate School by email or by phone at (904) 620-1360.
Students should be aware that admission into any graduate program is granted on a competitive basis. Students meeting minimum requirements may be denied admission based on such factors as program capacity or academic discretion. Likewise, students may be considered for admission as an exception if stated admissions criteria are not met.
For more information on how to apply click here.
Additional requirements for International applicants can be found here.