The Master of Science in Logistics and Supply Chain Management will provide the tools for you to be competitive in the high-growth logistics job market. Targeted at employees with 3-15 years of experience in the logistics and supply chain management field; thus the work experience gained during this time clearly differentiates those prospective students from undergraduate students.
- 32 credit hour degree program
- Designed to meet the graduate education needs of working individuals
- Targeted at employees with 3-15 years of experience in the logistics and supply chain management field
- Enhance skill set to keep pace with rapidly advancing technology and business practices in logistics and supply chain management
- Prepare for career advancement and leadership opportunities
- Experience personal and professional growth through interaction and networking with classmates, professors and recruiters
- UNF professors have industry experience and academic expertise to help students reach their professional goals
- The Coggin College of Business is AACSB accredited, representing the highest standard of achievement for business schools. Less than 5% of the world’s 13,000 business programs have earned this distinction
Application Requirement Information
International Applicant Requirements
Frequently Asked Questions
Fall Term . . . . . . . . August 9
Spring Term . . . . . December 21
Summer Term . . . April 26
The following must be submitted by the posted deadline.
Incomplete applications with outstanding requirements, or those post-marked after the posted deadline, are subject to cancellation. Once an application has been cancelled, the applicant will be required to apply for the next available term, or as a
graduate non-degree seeking applicant
- UNF admission application
- Application fee
- If applicable, collection holds and judicial holds must be cleared
All of the below university and program requirements
- A baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited U.S. institution, or its equivalent from a foreign institution, with a GPA of 3.0 or higher in all work attempted in the last 60 credit hours of undergraduate study.
- Official transcripts, and foreign evaluations if applicable, from all post-secondary institutions attended.
A GMAT or GRE score may be required if you do not meet the above criteria. Applicants may compensate for deficiencies in their GPA by providing a strong score on the GMAT. Submitted GMAT or GRE scores must not be more than five years old.
- An undergraduate degree in business from a regionally accredited institution with at least a 3.0 overall GPA; OR
- A minimum of two years of professional supply chain work experience and an undergraduate degree from a regionally accredited institution with at least a 3.0 overall GPA
Qualified applicants with two or more years of full-time professional logistics and/or supply chain work experience or a cumulative undergraduate average GPA of at least 3.0 in a business discipline are not required to submit either a GMAT or GRE for admission consideration.
Curriculum and Requirements
of the Program