Coggin Graduate Programs will continue to operate virtually and will offer limited face-to-face appointments on the UNF campus while meeting the university's standards for on-campus health and safety. Find out ways to engage with your program
The Master of Science in Logistics and Supply Chain Management will provide the tools for you to be competitive in the high-growth logistics job market. Targeted at employees with 3-15 years of experience in the logistics and supply chain management field; thus the work experience gained during this time clearly differentiates those prospective students from undergraduate students.
- 32 credit hour degree program
- Designed to meet the graduate education needs of working individuals
- Targeted at employees with 3-15 years of experience in the logistics and supply chain management field
- Enhance skill set to keep pace with rapidly advancing technology and business practices in logistics and supply chain management
- Prepare for career advancement and leadership opportunities
- Experience personal and professional growth through interaction and networking with classmates, professors and recruiters
- UNF professors have industry experience and academic expertise to help students reach their professional goals
- The Coggin College of Business is AACSB accredited, representing the highest standard of achievement for business schools. Less than 5% of the world’s 13,000 business programs have earned this distinction
Application Requirement Information
International Applicant Requirements
Frequently Asked Questions
Fall Term . . . . . . . . August 9
Spring Term . . . . . December 21
Summer Term . . . April 26
The following must be submitted by the posted deadline.
Incomplete applications with outstanding requirements, or those post-marked after the posted deadline, are subject to cancellation. Once an application has been cancelled, the applicant will be required to apply for the next available term, or as a
graduate non-degree seeking applicant
- UNF admission application
- Application fee
- If applicable, collection holds and judicial holds must be cleared
All of the below university and program requirements
- A baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited U.S. institution, or its equivalent from a foreign institution, with a GPA of 3.0 or higher in all work attempted in the last 60 credit hours of undergraduate study.
- Official transcripts, and foreign evaluations if applicable, from all post-secondary institutions attended.
A GMAT or GRE score may be required if you do not meet the above criteria. Applicants may compensate for deficiencies in their GPA by providing a strong score on the GMAT. Submitted GMAT or GRE scores must not be more than five years old.
- An undergraduate degree in business from a regionally accredited institution with at least a 3.0 overall GPA; OR
- A minimum of two years of professional supply chain work experience and an undergraduate degree from a regionally accredited institution with at least a 3.0 overall GPA
of the Program