Coggin Graduate Programs will continue to operate virtually and will offer limited face-to-face appointments on the UNF campus while meeting the university's standards for on-campus health and safety. Find out ways to engage with your program here.
Analytics is both the art and science of discovering and communicating useful insights from data. It addresses the changing reality of data in organizations: automated, real-time, voluminous, distributed, multi-formatted, and messy. The certificate program is appropriate for those students seeking analytics related roles in business organizations. Demand for such skills is significant in the local and national marketplace.
Special Notes about the Program
Applicants will need to demonstrate successful completion of the following:
- One course in basic statistics or equivalent
- One course in entry level computing or equivalent
- One course in entry level business or equivalent
Certificate programs are not eligible for financial aid. Please visit theFinancial Aid website for more information regarding eligibility.
Application Requirement Information
International Applicant Requirements
Frequently Asked Questions
Fall Term . . . . . . . . August 1; Priority Deadline June 29
Spring Term . . . . . December 1; Priority Deadline November 1
Summer Term . . . April 15
The following must be submitted by the posted deadline. Incomplete applications with outstanding requirements, or those post-marked after the posted deadline, are subject to cancellation. Once an application has been cancelled, the applicant will be required to apply for the next available term, or as a graduate non-degree seeking applicant (limitations apply).
- UNF admission application
- Application fee
- If applicable, collection holds and judicial holds must be cleared
All of the below university and program requirements
- A baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited U.S. institution, or its equivalent from a foreign institution, with a GPA of 3.0 or higher in all work attempted in the last 60 credit hours of undergraduate study.
- Official transcripts, and foreign evaluations if applicable, from all post-secondary institutions attended.