UNF Coggin College of Business faculty are on the cutting-edge of business intelligence, bringing those insights into the classroom to equip students with the skills needed to maintain a competitive edge. Combined with a network of industry connections and Jacksonville's vast business community, there is no better place than Jacksonville and the UNF Coggin College of Business to make strides in this high-demand profession. Additionally, you will have the distinction of earning a degree from the Coggin College of Business, which is accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB), representing the highest standard of achievement for business schools. Less than 5% of the world’s 13,000 programs have earned this distinction.
Special Notes about the Program
STEM Program, test score waiver offered. Please see the below program requirements for details.
Application Requirement Information
International Applicant Requirements
Frequently Asked Questions
Contact the program to book a virtual appointment now!
Fall Term . . . . . . . . August 1
Spring Term . . . . . December 1
Summer Term . . . April 15
This new program is accepting applications Fall 2021 forward.
The following must be submitted by the posted deadline. Incomplete applications with outstanding requirements, or those post-marked after the posted deadline, are subject to cancellation. Once an application has been cancelled, the applicant will be required to apply for the next available term, or as a graduate non-degree seeking applicant (limitations apply).
- UNF admission application
- Application fee
- If applicable, collection holds and judicial holds must be cleared
All of the below university and program requirements
- A baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited U.S. institution, or its equivalent from a foreign institution, with a GPA of 3.0 or higher in all work attempted in the last 60 credit hours of undergraduate study.
- Official transcripts, and foreign evaluations if applicable, from all post-secondary institutions attended.
- Test Score or Waiver
- Waiver: To qualify for a test score waiver, you must meet one of the following requirements. If you qualify for a test score waiver, the waiver will be applied automatically once the program has received your admission referral.:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or STEM: A bachelor's degree in a business or STEM discipline with a 3.0 or higher in your last 60 credit hours of coursework for your 1st Bachelors degree. Business degrees must be from an AACSB accredited institution. Find out if your school is AACSB accredited.
- Work Experience and Non-Business/STEM Bachelor's Degree: Two (2) years of work experience in business analytics and a non-business/STEM bachelors degree with a 3.0 or higher in your last 60 credit hours of coursework.
- Advanced Degree: An advanced degree (defined as at least a Master Degree) from an accredited program at a regionally accredited institution.
- Test Score: GMAT or GRE
- To determine the score you need, please use the appropriate index score formula below:
- GMAT: (200 x GPA) + GMAT total score = 1070 or higher
- GRE: (200 x GPA) + GRE total score = 900 or higher
- Applicants not qualifying for the waiver and who have a test score below the required index will be asked to submit for review. If this information is needed, the Coggin Graduate Program office will reach out to you via the email address you provided on your application:
- Two letters of recommendation from professional references;
- letter of intent (two page maximum).
of the Program