Jody & Layton Smith Skills Lab
- Fill out the Online Reservation Form
- You will receive an e-mail confirmation after the reservation is made
- Reservations may not be made more than one week in advance
- Only one reservation may be made per student or group per day
- Reservations take priority over walk-ins
- Walk-in appointments are "First Come, First Serve"
- Maximum of 90 minutes is allocated for each reservation
- 30 minute extensions may be granted depending on availability
- Rooms are for studying only
- Failure to follow the rules will result in loss of access
The skills labs are located on the first floor of building 42. You will be assigned a specific room number upon checking out a key.
Spring & Fall Semester
- Monday-Wednesday 8:00AM - 8:45PM
- Thursday-Friday 8:00AM - 4:45PM
- Monday-Thursday 8:00AM - 9:45PM
- Friday 8:00AM - 4:45PM
- Each person must sign in with a valid Osprey ID in the Coggin Dean's Office (42/2010) before 5 P.M. or the Coggin Tech Office (42/2110) after 5 P.M
- You will be given you a key to unlock the skills lab
- Your Osprey ID will be kept until you return the key
- When done, turn off the lights in the lab
- Lock the lab door with the key
- Return the key to the Coggin Dean's Office (42/2010) before 5pm or the Coggin Tech Office (42/2110) after 5pm and pick up your Osprey ID
- Computer (PC) and monitor (Large Plasma Screen in Presentation Room)
- DVD-R/RW drives
- USB Ports
- Webcams (available upon request at sign-in)
Many of these applications are also available in the Thomas G. Carpenter Library in building 12.
There are no printers in the skills labs. Documents must be saved and can be printed at the Thomas G. Carpenter Library in building 12.