Coggin Graduate Programs will continue to operate virtually and will offer limited face-to-face appointments on the UNF campus while meeting the university's standards for on-campus health and safety. Find out ways to engage with your program here.
The Master of Science in Management (MSM) at the Coggin College of Business builds a bridge to business for recent graduates and working professionals with non-business academic backgrounds. Completing the program can help you to develop core business skills that will make you stand out and empower you in your first job and throughout your professional career.
The MSM Program is a generalist graduate business program designed specifically for individuals with non-business academic degrees. No professional work experience is required.
- 30 credit hour degree program
- Gain knowledge in all areas of business through core business curriculum - 24 credits
- Gain industry specific knowledge through elective courses (6 credits) and extracurricular activities
- Part-time option to lengthen your studies to allow for internships or full-time work
- Career coaching provided by the Coggin Career Management Center staff
- Learn the language of business and gain a solid business background to open up advancement opportunities within your undergraduate major field
- Open career opportunities in the field of business which would have been unavailable without a graduate business degree
- Strengthen transferable skills to allow for employment in management
- Gain a network of contacts that will last a lifetime
Coggin College of Business Information Sessions
Application Requirement Information
International Applicant Requirements
Frequently Asked Questions
Fall Term . . . . . . . . August 1
Spring Term . . . . . December 1
Summer Term . . . April 15
Applications may be processed after the posted deadline. Please contact Amy Bishop.
The following must be submitted by the posted deadline. Incomplete applications with outstanding requirements, or those post-marked after the posted deadline, are subject to cancellation. Once an application has been cancelled, the applicant will be required to apply for the next available term, or as a graduate non-degree seeking applicant (limitations apply).
- UNF admission application
- Application fee
- If applicable, collection holds and judicial holds must be cleared
All of the below university and program requirements
- A baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited U.S. institution, or its equivalent from a foreign institution, with a GPA of 3.0 or higher in all work attempted in the last 60 credit hours of undergraduate study.
- Official transcripts, and foreign evaluations if applicable, from all post-secondary institutions attended.
- Applicants not meeting the 3.0 GPA criteria may be admitted on an exception basis pending review of
- two letters of recommendation from prior faculty and/or work supervisors, and
- statement of purpose (two page maximum). This information must be submitted directly to Amy Bishop at email@example.com.