The GlobalMBA is a unique program providing graduate students the opportunity to combine intensive classroom study with residential experiences in four countries: Germany, Poland, China and the United States. The GlobalMBA is offered by a consortium of four outstanding universities:
Technische Hochschule Köln
||October - January
University of Warsaw
||February - May
Dongbei University of Finance & Economics
||June - July
University of North Florida
||August - December
Each university selects a small group of students who function as a cohort throughout the GlobalMBA. The cohort, of approximately forty students, studies together, spending one term at each institution. The curriculum includes courses in the international aspects of each business discipline, in addition to courses on intercultural communication and international business environments in each country. All instruction is in English. Upon successful completion of the program, students earn two master’s degrees – Master of Business Administration from UNF and a Master of International Management and Intercultural Communication jointly conferred by University of Warsaw and Technische Hochschule Köln.
The experience and knowledge that GlobalMBA students gain by living, studying, and learning about four diverse countries and working closely with the international students in the program prepares them for exciting careers in international business.
Learn more about the GlobalMBA program by watching these videos:
Special Notes about the Program
As a prerequisite to the program, applicants must have successfully complete an introductory course in each of the following areas:
- Business Law
Students admissible to UNF's regular MBA or MSM program may take designated graduate courses to meet these prerequisites. Courses include:
- MAN 6002 Cornerstones of Management
- MAR 6055 Fundamentals of Marketing
- ACG 6005 Fundamentals of Financial Accounting
- ECO 6060 Economic Analysis (Macro & Micro)
- FIN 6407 Fundamentals of Financial Management
- BUL 3130 Business Law (undergraduate level course)
Application Requirement Information
International Applicant Requirements
Frequently Asked Questions
Fall Term . . . . . . . . Application review date January 1, until filled.
Admits for fall term only.
The following must be submitted by the posted deadline. Incomplete applications with outstanding requirements, or those post-marked after the posted deadline, are subject to cancellation. Once an application has been cancelled, the applicant will be required to apply for the next available term, or as a graduate non-degree seeking applicant (limitations apply).
- UNF admission application
- Application fee
- If applicable, collection holds and judicial holds must be cleared
All of the below university and program requirements
A baccalaureate degree from a
regionally accredited U.S. institution, or its equivalent from a foreign
institution, with a GPA of 3.0 or higher in all work attempted in the last 60
credit hours of undergraduate study.
Official transcripts, and foreign evaluations if applicable,
from all post-secondary institutions
- GRE (minimum of 300) or GMAT (minimum of 500) test scores
- Taken within the last 5 years
- Passport that will remain valid throughout the duration of the program
- A personal interview will be required for qualified candidates
- Applicants should contact Kate Learch to schedule an interview
- Interviews are scheduled upon receipt of complete applications
Curriculum and Requirements
of the Program