Coggin TV Slide Display Request Form
Slide Design Guidelines
- PowerPoint Slide Submission ONLY
- Must be in Landscape Orientation.
** For easy setup inside PowerPoint: click design > side size > page setup > set width: 26.67 in & height: 15 in > OK **
- Slide Layout
- Include a photo that is high quality and professional looking
- Have a "call to action"
** Learn more how to write an effective call to action to grab your readers attention: Call to action example
- Stick to UNF's color scheme
- Slide Content
- All Events MUST have a Date, Time, & Location
- Word count under 30; bullets or text with no paragraphs is best
- Originator of Content (i.e., Who is making this slide? Where does it come from? Coggin department name? Student organization?
- Date for slide to be posted & date for slide to be removed
** Remember, slides are only up for < 10 seconds. If readers can't understand your slide in 10 seconds you have to much text **
** Slides are meant to be advertisements, not paragraphs of lengthy boring descriptions or summaries about a speaker/event. Say it with a snap! **
Slide Request Process
To have your slide posted please submit a slide TV request through the graphic designer link below.
** The Coggin Graphic Designer and Director of the Coggin Career Management Center reserves the right to reject any slide that does not meet a professional looking standard or fails to meet the requested requirements. There is a strict standard of excellence as these slides run throughout the entire building. **
TV Slide Submission Deadline
5 business days in advance of your desired post date.
TV Slide Design Assistance
Submit a Graphic Design request 10 business days in advance of your desired post date.
Information to include in your request:
Date for slide to be posted
Date for slide to be removed
Must provide written content for slide
Attach photos of inspiration/style, if desired