The graduate degree in Educational Technology, Training and Development is a master's program that encourages students to improve their professional practice using learning theory, technology, and leadership skills.
Application Requirement Information
International Applicant Requirements
Frequently Asked Questions
Fall Term . . . . . . . . August 1
Spring Term . . . . . December 1
Summer Term . . . March 15
The following must be submitted by the posted deadline.
Incomplete applications with outstanding requirements, or those post-marked after the posted deadline, are subject to cancellation. Once an application has been cancelled, the applicant will be required to apply for the next available term, or as a
graduate non-degree seeking applicant
- UNF admission application
- Application fee
- If applicable, collection holds and judicial holds must be cleared
All of the below university and program requirements
A baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited U.S. institution, or its equivalent from a foreign institution, with a GPA of 3.0 or higher in all work attempted in the last 60 credit hours of undergraduate study.
Official transcripts, and foreign evaluations if applicable, from all post-secondary institutions attended.
- Letter of intent
- Describe professional and career goals
- Three letters of recommendation
- Address applicants qualifications for success in graduate school
- Must be on official letter head (if applicable) and have an original signature (electronic signatures are not acceptable)