Skip to Main Content
Information Technology Services
twoColumn twoRight

Requesting an extension for email and network access

In the case where an employee is leaving the University and requires access to his or her email and/or UNF's network for an extended period, the department should notify the Office of Human Resources since they are the authoritative source for allowing access extension. Once Human Resources reactivates the person in Banner, his or her UNF ID will become (or remain) active.