Register a Student Organization
Registration for Fall 2020 has closed.
Start or Re-Register a RSO
To be a recognized organization on campus, you must complete the registration process in Perch Portal!
Please make sure that you have completed the following:
-The President and Treasurer have taken the appropriate quizzes and scored at least an 80% or higher.
-Your 2020-2021 Constitution has been uploaded to Perch Portal.
-The President, Treasurer and Advisor have made their position public on Perch Portal.
Once you have verified that all steps have been completed, please send a confirmation email to email@example.com with the President and Treasurer's name.
Benefits of Registering with Student Involvement Center
- Recognized by SIC as a Registered Student Organization at UNF,
- Ability to reserve certain University locations for meetings and events at no cost, or at discounted rates,
- Listing in club directory,
- Access to Club Commons during Student Government's business hours,
- Access to materials and road signs,
- Participation in Homecoming events as a Club,
- Ability to be included in Student Union Updates,
- Listings in UNF's Master Calendar,
- Inclusion in SIC events such as Club Fest and the Club Gala,
- Club pricing for advertisements in the Spinnaker,
- Eligibility for Student Government funding.
Update RSO Information
Does your RSO have a new president, treasurer or advisor? Update your RSO's information with the following steps:
- Have the new president and/or advisor read the RSO Handbook,
- Update your new treasurer's, president's and/or advisor's contact information. You only need to update what has changed. Update Leadership Info Here,
- New advisor's must complete the CSA Training listed on Canvas. CSA Instructions,
- Have the new president and/or treasurer complete the optional Funding Quiz on Canvas.
Club Registration forms and Documents
||This is a sample constitution that contains all the required information for a club’s constitution. RSO's are welcome to save this document and make it their own.
||Waivers are to be filled out by students involved in Sports/Recreation organizations.
Additional Forms and Documents
| RSO Handbook
||Please reach out to SIC Staff for Current Handbook or view the SIC Homepage in Perch Portal
||This link should guide you to the SG Constitution - a document that explains how Student Government is structured. It includes important information that RSO's need to understand – specifically in Titles VIII and XI.
||Contact Student Government or Student Involvement Center for form to appeal a RSO's suspension.