We are excited to present Perch Portal powered by Campus Labs Engage as the latest way to find out the status of your favorite RSO!
The list provided is for RSOs that are currently with an "Active" status. If you do not see your organization on the link provided, please reach out to the Student Involvement Center staff for an update.
STANDINGS & SUSPENSIONS
To be considered an active RSO in good standing you must:
- Be in compliance with the University of North Florida Code of Conduct
- Have an updated RSO profile on Perch Portal by Campus Labs that consists of:
- A description of the RSO in the "about" subsection
- An Executive Board of Officers consisting of (but not limited to) the RSO President, Treasurer and Advisor. Officers and the advisor must accept the invitation to join Perch Portal.
- All RSO officers must mark their personal profiles as "public," to make communication easier
- An updated Constitution that satisfies the requirements outlined in the Constitution Rubric
- An updated 6-memeber (or more) roster. General members must accept the invitation to join Perch Portal.
- Updated contact information and social media platforms as needed.
Frozen (Bad Standing)
If your club is frozen, that means you:
- Are missing/need to update necessary paperwork
- Once your RSO submits missing paperwork, you are back on good standing.
- Missed two or more required meeting held by SIC
- If your club is on Frozen Status due to attendance you must attend two consecutive meeting to get back into good standing. We are more than willing to accommodate your schedule! Just reach outYour RSO has the same purpose as another RSO
- Your RSO has the same purpose as another RSO
- If you believe there is a club serving the same/comparable purpose to your RSO, you can submit a formal compliant via email to the SIC Club Assistant Director. Include any supporting documentation you may have. The RSO who receives this complaint will be notified and allowed to submit a defense statement. All evidence will be reviewed by the SIC Club Assistant Director and Student Involvement advisor. If SIC sees the difference between the two organizations, you will be back on good standing. RSOs will remain frozen until an amicable solution is found between them. Any decision/further action needed will be decided between these two staff members.
- If placed on frozen status, RSO lose the ability to reserve rooms AND submit funding.
- An RSO may be locked for any of the following reasons: 1) An issue or violation with the UNF Student Code of Conduct or a violation on behalf of the Executive Board members of the given RSO.
- The RSO is under suspension with Student Involvement Center
- The RSO has not been active for one full academic year.
An RSO that is locked cannot access their Perch Portal Profile, host events, reserve University rooms or receive Student Government funding.
Inactive status means that your club has been expelled from UNF or has had no activity for two (2) academic years.
If you have a question about your club's standing, please let us know! We're happy to answer any questions, or correct any mistakes!