- A baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited U.S. institution or its equivalent from a foreign institution with a GPA of 3.0 or higher in all work attempted in the last 60 credit hours of undergraduate study
Additional program requirements:
- Official transcripts from all attended institutions
- GRE test scores (Institutional Code: 5490):
- Prior to July 1, 2011: composite score of 1000 for verbal and quantitative
- After July 1, 2011: 148 verbal, 156 quantitative
Students should be aware that admission into any graduate program is granted on a competitive basis. Students meeting minimum requirements may be denied admission based on such factors as program capacity or academic discretion. Likewise, students may be considered for admission as an exception if stated admissions criteria are not met.
For more information on how to apply click here.
Additional requirements for International applicants can be found here.