- A baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited U.S.
institution or its equivalent from a foreign institution with a GPA of 3.0 or
higher in all work attempted in the last 60 credit hours of undergraduate
Additional program requirements:
transcripts from all attended institutions
- Resume which should include the names and contact information for at least two references
- Letter of
intent that speaks to the applicant’s background/goals and specifies which of
the 5 concentrations (Business, Nonprofit Management, Public Management,
Leadership, and Public Health) they want to select
Test of English as a Foreign
Language (TOEFL) or the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) minimum
requirements are as follows for applicants from non-English speaking countries:
- 550 paper-based score on the TOEFL,
- 79 internet-based score on the
- A minimum score of 6.5 on the IELTS
should be aware that admission into any graduate program is granted on a
competitive basis. Students meeting minimum requirements may be denied
admission based on such factors as program capacity or academic discretion.
Likewise, students may be considered for admission as an exception if stated
admissions criteria are not met.