The University of North Florida has delayed implementation of the new Uniform Guidance Procurement Standards until July 1, 2016 as provided by the waiver of the procurement rules stated in COFAR FAQ, Section 110-6, released November 26, 2014. In the interim, The University of North Florida's existing policies and procedures and OMB Circulars will continue to apply.
Procurement Services is pleased to announce that Wells & Drew is now the provider of UNF business cards, letterhead and envelopes. An on-line web portal for placing orders is being developed. Until the web portal is launched, orders can be placed by contacting Robyn Rossi at email@example.com or (904) 399-1510. Orders should be charged to the UNF Purchasing Card in accordance with the PCard Allowable List as reflected at: http://www.unf.edu/uploadedFiles/anf/controllers/pcard/P-Card%20Allowable%20List.pff. For more information, please contact either Robyn Rossi at Wells & Drew or Alexis Colbert in UNF Procurement Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or (904) 620-2730.
- This regulation applies to all members of the University community, which includes faculty, staff, students,
volunteers, contractors and visitors.
- The use of smoke-free electronic cigarettes is permitted outdoors only.
- The sale of smoking products is prohibited.
- The free distribution of smoking products is prohibited.
- Smoking related advertising or sponsorships is prohibited.
For the complete regulation, see http://www.unf.edu/president/polocies_regulations/01-General/1_0140R.aspx
Please be aware that there are active fraudulent attempts to place purchase orders and request for quotations that claim to originate from the University of North Florida. Common traits or themes in these fraudulent attempts that may assist you in identifying this illegal activity are:
• The email message is poorly written, with misspellings and awkward sentence structure
• The sender’s email address or website link are not authentic to the University of North Florida
• The message may request shipment of products to a non-University address
• The message may include an attachment that is designed to look like a purchase order, may
• Include a logo or other graphic, and a signature that may look legitimate.
If your company has been contacted, please report incidents and file a claim using the Internet Crime Complaint Center at www.ic3.gov.
Procurement Services at the University of North Florida appreciates the important role our suppliers play in providing goods and services to our faculty and staff in support of their academic, research and administrative endeavors.
Procurement Services has contracted with United Parcel Service of America, Inc. (UPS) for both University business-related outbound and inbound shipping. Their integrated delivery network and advanced shipping and tracking technology promises to provide reliable service and streamline our processes to improve efficiencies on campus to save time, cut costs and improve sustainability efforts. Services include on-call pickup, customized envelopes, electronic billing and full visibility and tracking via UPS.com. To set up a departmental UPS account, contact Mike Trotter at email@example.com or 904-620-1741.
FY 14 Total: $ 716,837.37
Fall Semester Dates: September 22 (9 - 11 a.m.)
October 20 (2 - 4 p.m.)
December 1 (9 - 11 a.m.)
FY 15 Total: $1,078,660.00
FY 16 - 1st Qtr:
Copyright © 2015 University of North Florida1 UNF Drive | Jacksonville, FL 32224 | Phone: (904) 620-1000