Skip to Main Content
International Center

J-1 Scholars Orientation Guide

Welcome from Associate Vice President for Student Engagement and International Affairs

Dear Exchange Visitors:

I would like to warmly welcome you to the University of North Florida and to your upcoming Exchange Visitor Program.

Whether you will be teaching in classes or conducting research in the library and labs, we look forward to your interactions with our faculty and students. We are glad that UNF can provide you with this cultural exchange opportunity, and I expect that we will benefit as much as you will. I encourage you to take advantage of your time with us to meet as many professors as you can, to engage with our students, and to enjoy the many recreational and social activities that can be found on campus.
I know that you will have many interactions with our UNF International Center, but please let me know if I can help you in any way. In addition, Adianez Garcia Campos, Director of International Student & Scholar Services, is also available to assist you with your exchange activities. We want your stay with us to be fruitful, and that we might find other interactions possible in the future.

Again, welcome to the University of North Florida!

Ruth Y. Lopez
Associate Vice President for Student Engagement and International Affairs
  • UNF Contact Information

    The University of North Florida (UNF) International Center (IC) welcomes you to the United States of America! We are thrilled to be your sponsor and to help guide you through a great experience here in Jacksonville, Florida. The IC will be your point of contact for the duration of your J-1 Visa for any and all questions.

    University of North Florida

    International Center

    Mailing Address
    University of North Florida
    International Center
    1 UNF Drive
    Building 58E, Room 2300
    Jacksonville, Florida 32224

    Physical Location
    Student Union
    Building 58 East
    Room 2300

    Contact Information
    Telephone: +1 (904) 620-2657
    Facsimile: +1 (904) 620-3925
    Email International Center UNF
    UNF International Center Website

    Responsible Officers

    Responsible Officer
    Ruth Y. Lopez
    (904) 620-2600

    Alternate Responsible Officer
    Adianez Garcia Campos
    (904) 620-2657

    Alternate Responsible Officer
    Brigid Fitzpatrick 
    (904) 620-2657

  • Exchange Visitor Program Description

    The U.S. Department of State administers the Mutual Educational and Cultural Exchange Act of 1961, as amended. The Act promotes mutual understanding between the people of the U.S. and other countries by means of educational and cultural exchange. The Exchange Visitor Program provides foreign nationals with opportunities to participate in exchange programs in the U.S. and then return home to share their experiences.
    You must understand and abide by the Exchange Visitor Program regulations, U.S. laws, and sponsor rules. Regular contact with your International Scholar Advisor will help you keep current of any changes, which may affect your J status.

    Exchange Visitors Program
    Location University of North Florida in Jacksonville, Florida.

    Program length and activity You are allowed to engage in your program activity described in item 4 of your DS-2019 form for the period of time specified in item 3. 
    Maximum stay The category indicated in item 4 of your DS-2019 determines your maximum period of stay under the Exchange Visitor program. See the second page of the DS-2019, 1(c) "Limitations of Stay." Upon completion of your Exchange Visitor program, you will be given a 30-day grace period to prepare for departure from the U.S.

    Activities and program provisions Now that you have entered the U.S. you are required to engage only in the one program category in that category and subject/field of activity listed on your DS-2019. You must comply with the specific program provisions of the regulations relating to your program category.
    Maintenance of status You are required to have a valid and unexpired DS-2019 and passport. Sponsors may terminate an Exchange Visitor's program for violating U.S. laws, Exchange Visitor Regulations, or the sponsor's rules for their particular program.
    Medical Insurance You must maintain the required medical insurance for yourself and any J-2 dependents throughout the duration of your J-1 program.
    Notifications While here on J-1 Visa you must inform your International Scholar Advisor within ten days of any changes to your address or telephone number. You must also contact your International Scholar Advisor if you complete or withdraw from your program early. Doing so assists your sponsor in reporting current information to the U.S. Department of State.
    Stipend / Wages Whether or not you receive either will depend on your status. This information can be found in your invitation letter.
  • Statistics


    • Population estimate (2013) = 316,497,531
    • Land area in square miles (2010) = 3,531,905.43
    • 3rd largest country in the world (population and area)
    • Contains 50 states
    • Washington, DC is the capital city
    • Over 80% of the U.S. population identify as Christians
    • Although there is no official language, the majority of business is conducted in English


    • Population estimate (2013) = 19,600,311
    • Land area in square miles (2010) = 53,624.76
    • 4th most populated state
    • Tallahassee is the capital city
    • Nicknamed the Sunshine State
    • Coastline extends over 1,800 miles



    • Population estimate (2013) = 842,583
    • Land area in square miles (2010) = 747
    • The largest city in the continental U.S. based on land area
    • Including Jacksonville’s metropolitan area, the population is currently over 1 million
    • Jacksonville has several professional sports teams
    • The PGA tour headquarters are located in Ponte Vedra Beach
    • The St. Johns River is one of two rivers in North America that flows North instead of South.
    • Jacksonville has the country’s largest urban park system 
  • Etiquette


    • Introductions – It is polite to introduce yourself and those in your party to all individuals/parties involved. A hand shake is the most common and appropriate business greeting.
    • Language – Although the U.S. does not have an official language, English is the most common language used.
    • Eye Contact – It is considered respectful to make eye contact with the individual who is speaking.
    • Appointments/Meetings – Always be on time. In the U.S. people generally plan to arrive 10-15 minutes early.

    Everyday Life

    • Tipping – Common practice in restaurants. Usually an additional 10-20% on top of the total bill.
    • Alcohol Laws – Generally not allowed to have alcohol open in public outside of designated events and restaurants.
    • Conversation Topics to Avoid – Personal income, religion, political views.
    • Personal Space – People in the U.S. general want to be given privacy and 2-3 feet of personal space.
    • Greetings – An informal greeting may involve a wave, saying “hello/hi,” or can even take the form of a handshake.
    • Table Manners – Most meals are eaten with utensils.
    • Common Gestures – Wave, peace sign, smile.
    • Driving – The driver’s seat is on the left side of the car and traffic is on the right side of the road.
    • Personal Hygiene – it is common to bathe one or two times a day as personal cleanliness is highly valued in the U.S.
  • U.S Federal and National Holidays
    • New Year’s Day - January 1 
    • Martin Luther King Day (observed) - January 15 
    • President’s Day - Third Monday in February 
    • Memorial Day - Last Monday in May 
    • Independence Day - July 4
    • Labor Day - First Monday in September
    • Columbus Day (observed) - Second Monday in October
    • Thanksgiving - Fourth Thursday in November
    • Christmas Day - December 25
  • Financial Planning

    Depending on your lifestyle, living expenses in Jacksonville range from $1,200 to $1,800 per month or higher. The estimate of $1,200 per month is for a single visitor with a very frugal lifestyle. Visitors with dependents should be prepared for increased living expenses - at least $500 per month for your spouse and $400 per month more for each child. In addition, exchange visitors should plan on spending a minimum of $250 per month on food. It is also important to include the cost of transportation which is approximately $318 per month for one adult.

  • Bank Account
    If it is necessary for you to set up a bank account for the duration of your stay in Jacksonville, we have provided a list of banks that do not require a social security number. The phone numbers provided are for the bank branches closest to UNF.
    Please note that if your funding is coming from UNF, there may be a delay of up to three weeks before your first paycheck is received. Visitors are advised to arrive with enough money to cover the first month’s expenses, in any combination of cash traveler’s check and bank draft. In addition, you will need to bring a government photo ID. Please be aware that banks may enforce a 15-30 day hold on large amounts of money deposited into a bank account.
    • Sun Trust Bank (904) 564-9021
    • Bank of America (904) 223-6959
    • Wells Fargo Bank (904) 620-0368
    • JP Morgan Chase (904) 380-6156
  • Housing
    If you have been unsuccessful at obtaining housing before arriving to the U.S., please use the following resources to research your option.
  • Rental Insurance
    Visitors are encouraged to carry their own health insurance and to review their family's homeowner's insurance policy, if any, to determine applicability of coverage for personal property or whether the Visitor should carry a separate renter's insurance policy.
  • Transportation

    On campus transportation and parking
    The UNF “Osprey Connector” is the university’s shuttle system that provides convenient transportation around campus and to the St. Johns Town Center when UNF classes are in session. This service is available to all students, faculty and staff, and campus visitors. Take advantage of this opportunity, it is fast, safe, clean and free!

    For more information about on-campus transportation and parking permits please visit the UNF Parking and Transportation Services

    Jacksonville Transportation Authority (JTA) has specific routes for UNF. To view these routes and obtain more information please visit the website below.

    City of Jacksonville transportation
    Jacksonville Transportation Authority (JTA) is the public transportation provider in the city of Jacksonville. The services provided by JTA include: Beaches Trolley, Buses, Paratransit, Skyway, and the Stadium Shuttle. For visit their JTA website for more information on how to purchase a JTA pass and to look at an interactive map of schedules and routes.

    JTA Transportation at UNF: For routes specifically to and from the university.

    Bus R5 Route from UNF: Points of interests include St. Johns Town Center, FSCJ South campus, Regency Mall, St. Vincent Hospital and FSCJ Kent campus. (Weekday frequency: 60 minutes, Weekend frequency: 66 minutes)

    Bus SS6 Route from UNF: Points of interests include St. Johns Town Center, Tinseltown, San Marco Square and downtown. (Weekday frequency: 35 minutes, Weekend frequency: 75 minutes)

    Taxi cab contact information
    Checker Cab of JAX (904) 345-5333
    A-Team Taxi (904) 443-7100
    Coastal Cab (904) 246-9999

    Rental cars
    Instead of using public transportation or purchasing your own vehicle, you may choose to rent a car. UNF has discounts on car rentals through Avis and Enterprise. Please use the contact information provided below if you are interested in this option.

    • Avis (904) 733-5850
    • Enterprise (904) 363-3192


    Alternative transportation
    Two alternative transportation companies are Uber and Lyft. Both of these companies employ drivers using their personal vehicles in a similar manner to taxi cabs. The rides can be ordered and paid for with a credit card through their respective cell phone applications. Please visit their company websites for more information.

    Obtaining a driver's license
    As a J-1 Exchange Visitor, we recommend that you obtain a driver’s license if you plan on using personal transportation while in Jacksonville. Please see the section Forms of Identification for more information.

  • Medical Assistance

    Medical centers
    When choosing a medical center for treatment, please ensure the hospital is on the list provided by your medical insurance company.

    Urgent Care clinics

    • Care Spot (904) 468-7913
    • Erned Primary Care & Walk-in-Clinic (904) 513-3240
    • Coastal Care (904) 642-3304 
    • Crucial Care (904) 854-7911
    • Doctors Express (904) 221-9110



    • CVS
    • Walgreens
    • Walmart Pharmacy
    • Target Pharmacy
    • Publix Pharmacy


    UNF Health Services

    Visiting scholars may use the University Health Services on-campus clinic for a fee of $30.00 per visit by showing their UNF ID card. If you do not hold the University Student Health Insurance Plan, you will need to pay University Health Services up front, then file a claim for reimbursement from your insurance company. First aid care, Acute Appointments, Travel Health and flu shots are available at the clinic. University Health Services is only available to the J-1 Exchange Visitor and not to J-2 Dependent family members.

  • Health Insurance Coverage
    U.S. Department of State regulations require all Exchange Visitors to have medical insurance for themselves and any accompanying dependents for the duration of their program. A thorough explanation of the health insurance requirements was provided for you in the Pre-Arrival Guide. Please ensure you are aware of the requirements before obtaining health insurance through one of the below options.

    For more information on plans for full-time employees and non-employees, please review your Pre-Arrival Guide.
  • Emergency Assistance
    For health, fire, or police emergencies please dial 911
  • At UNF
    Campus recreation including
    • Intramurals
    • Eco Adventure
    • Student Wellness Complex
    • Club Sports
    • Osprey Challenge Course


    Arts and Culture
    • Art on Campus
    • Gallery of Art
    • Lufrano Intercultural Gallery

    UNF Osprey Athletics

    Thomas G. Carpenter Library
    For information on other services offered by the University and upcoming events at UNF please visit the UNF website.
  • In Jacksonville
    Major grocery stores
    • Publix
    • Winn-Dixie
    • Walmart
    • Target

    Shopping center
    • St. Johns Town Center
    • The Avenues Mall
    • St. Augustine Premium Outlets

    • Jacksonville Beach
    • Neptune Beach
    • Atlantic Beach

    For information on the different areas of Jacksonville
  • Address Change

    As a J-1 Exchange Visitor you must inform the UNF IC within ten days of any changes to your telephone number, email address, and/or physical U.S. address.

  • Authorized Employment
    Under your J-1 Exchange Visitor Visa, you are eligible for employment at UNF in the field specified on your DS-2019. During authorized employment, you must contact an International Scholar Advisor regarding any changes to your job title and/or salary.

    A change in immigration status may be necessary if you plan on continuing employment long-term (tenured or tenure-track position are not appropriate under a J-1 status). Please consult your International Scholar Advisor to discuss this.

    Any unauthorized employment outside of what is specified on your DS-2019 is a violation of immigration regulations and can result in the loss of J-1 status.
  • Optional Lectures and Consultation at other Institution
    While being a Professor, Research Scholar or Short-Term Scholar in the J-1 Exchange Visitor Program at UNF you may consult at other institutions. Before consulting at an institution other than UNF, you must receive authorization from the IC in the form of a written approval. This additional activity needs to be temporary and/or occasional and must be both related to and concurrent with the original program at UNF.
  • Change of Status
    A change of status to another visa category after your UNF program may be possible. In order to determine whether or not you are eligible for a change of status, please contact a UNF International Scholar Advisor. U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) processing times for a change of status are between 3 to 6 months (variability in processing times is often dependent on individual circumstances).

    If you are a J-1 Exchange Visitor subject to the 212(e) two-year home residence requirement, you are unable to apply for a change of status.
  • Transfers

    If you wish to transfer to another J-1 program, please contact the UNF IC as soon as possible to discuss your options and complete the necessary paperwork.

  • 30-Day Grace Period

    At the completion of your J-1 Exchange Visitor Program, there is a 30-day grace period for you and your J-2 dependents to depart from the U.S. It is extremely important that your departure from the U.S. is before the end of the 30-day grace period. Travel outside of the U.S. is not permitted for you and/or your dependents during the grace period. You and/or your dependents may not work during the grace period.

  • I-94 Arrival/Departure Record
    When you enter the country, U.S. Customs and Border (CBP) will issue you an I-94 record which indicates you have been lawfully admitted into U.S. The I-94 will state that you have entered the U.S. under a J-1 Exchange Visitor Visa Status and the duration of your status. Please ensure the I-94 record is correct and indicates that you are entering as a J-1

    The UNF IC suggests you keep a copy of the I-94 for yourself and any dependents.
  • Within the U.S.

    While traveling within the city of Jacksonville you should carry copies of your passport (biographical page, expiration page), your DS-2019 and your I-94 record. If your travel extends beyond Jacksonville, it is recommended that you carry your actual passport, DS-2019 and I-94 record.

  • Outside the U.S.

    Before planning your trip abroad it is very important that you ensure you have received a travel signature from the IC and that your J visa will not expire during your travels. If your visa is expired, you will have to get a new one before re-entering the U.S. In addition, before leaving the U.S. we suggest that you consult the consulate of the country you will be traveling to in order to determine what will be necessary for entry into their country. Visit the Foreign consulates in the U.S. Lastly, we also recommend that you look into current travel restrictions and bulletins before you leave.

  • Returning to the U.S.
    When returning from your travels abroad you will need the following documents in order to re-enter the country:
    • Valid Passport (valid for at least 6 months upon entry)
    • DS-2019 (with travel signature within the last 12 months)
    • Valid J-1 visa (Canadian citizens are visa-exempt)
  • Automatic Visa Revalidation (AVR)

    Travel with an expired visa using Automatic Visa Revalidation (AVR) is permitted for an Exchange Visitor with an expired visa when traveling to contiguous territory including Canada, Mexico, and certain Caribbean Islands. This is valid for travel of 30 days or less when a U.S. visa is not applied for during that time. When using AVR, it is crucial to keep your original I-94 record when you depart the U.S. because it will be a requirement for your re-entry. In addition to the I-94 you will also need to present the following documents in order to re-enter the U.S. using AVR:

    • J-1 visa stamp (expired)
    • Passport
    • DS-2019 (With valid signature in the last 12 months)
  • Definition of A J-2 Visa

    The J-2 Visa is a non-immigrant visa issued by a consular official at a U.S. embassy or consulate for dependents who accompany or later join the J-1 holder in the United States. Those eligible for a J-2 Visa include a spouse and/or unmarried children under the age of 21

  • Applying for a J-2 Visa

    Please contact the IC in order to request a DS-2019 for a dependent planning on applying for a J-2 Visa. After making an appointment, please bring a copy of the biographical page from the passport of each dependent applying for the visa. While applying for the J-2 visa(s) you will also need to provide proof of financial support to cover all living expenses for the dependent(s).

  • Maintaining a J-2 Status

    Status as a J-2 dependent is determined entirely by the status of your J-1 Visa. If you leave the U.S. for an extended period of time, your dependent(s) must also leave. Once your J-1 program is complete, any related J-2 Visas will also be terminated.

  • J-2 Employment
    Upon receiving a J-2 Visa, dependents may apply for their own authorized employment. This may be done through the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) after arriving in the United States. The application takes approximately 90 days to process and requires you to pay a fee. Please make an appointment to speak with an International Scholar Advisor in order to receive assistance with theJ-2 dependent application.
  • J-2 Study/Research

    J-2 dependents can also enroll for full-time or part-time study, they may engage in research, and/or volunteer for the duration of your J-1 Exchange Visitor status. Authorized employment is a requirement if your dependent(s) will be paid for their activity.

  • Social Security Number

    If you are employed by UNF, you must obtain a Social Security Number (SSN) from the Social Security Administration (SSA) office in order to receive payment.

    How To Obtain a SSN: 

    1. You must wait for your immigration information to appear in the government database (approximately 10 days after arrival and after attending your orientation with the IC).
    2. Take the following documents to present in person at the SSA Office:
      • Completed SSN Application
      • Passport
      • I-94 Record
      • DS-2019
      • Appointment or Visiting Scholar Letter from your hosting department
      • SSN Letter from the IC
    3. After completing the application you will be given a receipt. Approximately 14 days after your application you should receive your Social Security Card by mail. The SSN issued to you will never change and is valid indefinitely.
  • Forms for Identification

    UNF N-number
    Your UNF ID is also called your “N” Number and uniquely identifies you for administrative and other purposes at UNF. You can find it on your Osprey1Card. It is also listed on the ITS Self Service page. The format is an 'n' followed by an 8 digit number.

    University Identification Card (UNF ID)
    The Osprey 1Card is the official identification card at UNF and is required for access to essential campus services. Your Osprey 1Card also offers Ozzie Bucks -- a convenient account for making purchases on and off campus. Your Osprey 1Card is the most important card that you will have at UNF. Please protect your card and carry it with you at all times. Visit their website to learn more.

    UNF Library Access
    UNF’s Thomas G. Carpenter Library has a wealth of resources both online and in the library. Your UNF Osprey 1 Card will serve as your library card and your N-Number will give you online access to library materials. To learn more about the electronic information resources and general services offered at the library please visit the library website.

    Florida photo ID card
    Exchange Visitors and dependents who will not be driving in Jacksonville can still apply for a Florida Photo ID Card. This can be done by visiting a DMV office and presenting a passport, DS-2019 and I-94 record. Please keep in mind this card does not allow you to drive and can only be used for local identification purposes.

    Obtaining a driver's license
    As a J-1 Exchange Visitor, we recommend that you apply for a Florida Driver’s License if you plan on using personal transportation while in Jacksonville. In order to obtain a Florida Driver’s License, you need to go to the Florida Division of Motor Vehicles (DMV) with the following documents:

    • Passport/Visa
    • DS-2019
    • I-94
    • Utility bill/rental agreement
    • Two address Documents (one of these will be a Driver’s License Letter from the IC)

     The closest DMV office is the Duval County Tax Collector 12220 Atlantic Blvd Jacksonville, FL 32225.

  • UNF Payroll
    After obtaining a SSN please contact UNF’s Payroll office to make an appointment with Debora Deal either by email or telephone (904-620-2984). Please be sure to bring the following documents with you to the appointment:
    • Current and prior passport(s)
    • Current and prior visa(s)
    • Current DS-2019
    • I-94
    • Social Security Card or receipt from your SSN application
    • Department offer letter
    • Copy of the document, if the immigration status has changed

    Once you have met with Deborah, you will be provided with a packet to take to the Human Resources Department where they will process your information and give you a yellow Payroll Processing Verification Form to take back to your department’s supervisor.
  • Taxes
    Tax filing season is generally from February to mid-April. During this time the IC and the UNF Payroll Office provides a tax preparation workshop for non-residents.

    The Internal Revenue Service (IRS) regulations require that you complete and mail your federal income tax forms by April 15 for the previous tax year (January – December). This requirement still applies if you are no longer in the U.S.

    If you are paid by UNF, Payroll Services will issue a tax summary to you (Form W-2) which you will then use for tax filing purposes. W-2 forms are available to download from the UNF Payroll Services website at the end of January. Additional information on W-2s can be found on the Payroll Office website. It is extremely important for you to keep your address updated with Payroll Services, especially if you will be leaving the United States on or before February 1.

    What to file
    Form 8843 is filed by all non-residents (including J-2 dependents), even those individuals who did not receive U.S.-sourced income. If you are considered a resident for tax purposes, you do not need to file this form.

    Form 1040NR-EZ or 1040NR is filed by individuals who have U.S.-sourced income and are non-residents. If you are exempt from tax under a tax treaty, you still have to report your income by filing an income tax return.

    Form 1040 or 1040EZ is filed by J-1 Exchange Visitors who are residents for tax purposes.

    Individual Taxpayer ID Number (ITIN)
    An ITIN is a nine-digit number assigned by the Internal Revenue Service enabling them to track income and collect taxes. This number is assigned to those individuals who are employed and must file a tax return, but are ineligible for a SSN.

    Tax Treaty Exemptions
    The UNF Payroll Office will determine your tax status. If you are a resident of a country that has a tax treaty with the U.S., it is possible that you may be exempt from paying some or all U.S. federal income tax you earned while at UNF. Please refer to IRS Publication 901 and consult Payroll for more information.
  • Program End Date

    As a J-1 Exchange Visitor, it is your responsibility to be aware of the program end date of your DS-2019. This date is extremely important because it indicates the period of time you are authorized to stay in the U.S. If you need additional time past the date indicated on your DS-2019 to complete program objectives, you will need to request an extension. Prior to the program end date on your DS-2019, please contact the IC and schedule an appointment to discuss your request for an extension.

  • Documents
    Please bring the following documents to the appointment with your International Scholar Advisor:
    • A written letter from the host department requesting an extension. The letter must include the dates of the extension, the salary (if any) and a verification of UNF employee insurance benefits (if applicable).
    • Verification of funding (if you are not going to be supported by a UNF department)
    • Verification of required insurance for yourself and any dependents under a J-2 visa status
  • Time Periods
    If your request for an extension is approved, the maximum time periods below will be used as a guideline to extend your status. The below time periods are the absolute maximums and extensions beyond them will not be granted.
    • Research Scholar and Professor – 5 years
    • Student Intern – 12 months
    • Short-term Scholar – 6 months
  • Note
    The extension applies to your DS-2019 only. Therefore, the visa stamp in your passport will not be extended. If your visa expires while traveling outside the U.S. you will need to apply for a new visa to return to the U.S.
  • Checklist
    • Contact the IC if you are leaving the U.S. more than 30 days before the end date on your Form DS-2019.
    • Update your forwarding address at the University and ensure your host department has your updated address.
    • If applicable, pay any withstanding UNF fees including those pertaining to your UNF ID, printing, parking, and University Health Services.
    • Save all the immigration documents you received while you were a J-1 Exchange Visitor at UNF including: your DS-2019s, passports, I-94 records, and visas. Please keep these documents even after they expire as they may be helpful for future trips to the U.S. It is also recommended that you keep your Social Security Card, Florida Driver’s License and UNF ID.
    • File your tax return.
    • If you were renting an apartment during your J-1 program you may try to request to receive a return of your apartment deposit from your apartment complex or landlord. Please contact your apartment complex manager or landlord to see if you are eligible for a refund.
    • If you and/or your dependents filed any medical insurance claims during your time in the U.S., make sure you have been reimbursed for them. It is also important to update your forwarding address with the insurance company for any reimbursements that may still be owed to you.
    • If you do not plan on returning to the U.S. it is suggested that you close your bank account.
  • Mailing / Street Address
    U.S. Department of State 
    Office of Designation 
    Academic and Government Programs Division 
    ECA/EC/AG – SA-44
    301 4th Street SW, Room 668
    Washington, DC 20547
    TELEPHONE: (202) 203-7131
    FAX: (202) 203-7779