Skip to Main Content
Brooks College of Health

Frequently Asked Questions

twoColumn twoLeft

The Let's Talk program provides easy access to informal, brief, virtual drop-in consultations with UNF counselors. Appointments are scheduled online and there is no paperwork to complete.

Speaking with a counselor in a confidential setting can help you access support, provide perspective, help you explore resources and discuss how counseling might be helpful. "Let's Talk" is designed for students who are wanting to talk to a counselor casually. It is not appropriate for students needing urgent help. If you are in crisis, please call or go to the UNF Counseling Center.

The “Let’s Talk” off-site walk-in model – developed at Cornell – is nationally recognized for its success in increasing student access to mental health care. The model has been adopted by nearly 100 universities and colleges nationwide. (