Skip to Main Content
One-Stop Student Services

Submitting documents?

Documents can be submitted online, left in the dropbox outside of the One-Stop office or at the Undergraduate Advising office, or by mail. The information below explains the steps for submitting various documents and which documents can be submitted online. 

Documents submitted online must be an attachment (e.g. PDF), not a link.

Not sure how to sign a PDF document? Take a look at these steps.

Admission Documents Submission (Applicant Portal)

The following unofficial documents must be submitted through your applicant portal.

  • High school transcript
  • SAT/ACT scores
  • College transcript
  • Application fee (or application fee waiver, if eligible)

Final official copies of the following documents need to be requested and sent to UNF from the associated third party:

  • High school transcript — sent from high school
  • SAT/ACT scores — sent from College Board/ACT
  • College transcript — sent from college(s)
  • AP/IB/AICE scores — sent from testing agency

Document Upload (myWings)

  • Log into your myWings portal
  • Choose Student on side menu
  • Select Student Resources, and then Banner Self Service
  • Choose Upload Student Documents

Financial Aid Documents

  • Dependent/Independent Verification Document
  • Student/Parent Tax Return Transcript(s)
  • Student/Parent W2s/1099s
  • Parent/Student Statement of Income
  • Clarification Worksheet
  • Parent/Student Statement of Assets
  • Household Size
  • Parent/Student Marital-Tax Filing Mismatch
  • Identity & Statement of Educational Purpose
  • Drug Conviction Worksheet
  • Loan/Plus Loan Action Request
  • General Action Request
  • SAP Appeal Form
  • SAP Graduation Contract
  • SAP Consortium/Study Abroad Appeal
  • Private Loan Notification
  • Private Loan Self-Certification

Online Forms (myWings)

  • Log into your myWings portal
  • Choose Student on side menu
  • Select Student Resources, and then Banner Self Service
  • Choose Online Forms

Financial Aid Documents

  • Scholarship Action Request
  • Enrollment Services Appeal

Records and Registration Documents

  • Enrollment Verification
  • Grade Forgiveness
  • Graduation Application
  • Student Petition of Academic Policy
  • Term Forgiveness (must be initiated with academic advisor)
  • Transcript Request

Residency Documents

  • Initial Residency Declaration
  • Enrollment Services Appeal

Email Submission 

Records and Registration Documents

Email to:

  • Request for Late Registration/Course Transfer*
  • Personal Information Update*
  • Duplicate Diploma Request  (

Residency Documents

Email to: 

  • Residency Documentation
  • Residency Reclassification Form and Documents
*Must be sent from your UNF email address

All forms and documents can also be mailed:

UNF Enrollment Services
1 UNF Drive, Jacksonville, FL 32224