The University of North Florida offers online tutoring via Smarthinking to all students currently enrolled in the following online programs:
- Doctor of Nursing Practice Online
- Doctor of Clinical Nutrition
- Master of Science in Nutrition & Dietetics Online
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing Online: RN-BSN Bridge Track
- Master of Science in American Sign Language/English Interpreting
Students can interact with tutors in a wide variety of subjects, via one of Smarthinking’s services, including scheduled and drop-in one-on-one tutoring, offline question submissions, group peer sessions, and writing reviews.
Prefer face-to-face help? Check out Undergraduate Studies Student Academic Success Services (SASS) and the UNF Writing Center.