Campus Planning, Design & Construction
The University of North Florida, a nationally ranked university located on an environmentally beautiful campus, offers students who are dedicated to enriching the lives of others the opportunity to build their own futures through a well-rounded education.
The mission of the Campus Planning, Design & Construction Office is to support the administration, faculty, staff and students in the successful planning and development of quality facilities which support the mission of the University.
Campus Planning, Design & Construction endeavors to provide attractive and functional space within a defined budget and time frame in buildings that are user friendly, sustainable, energy efficient and which reflect and enhance the current culture of the University.
Statement of Purpose:
Underlying all values reflected in the Campus Planning, Design & Construction Office is a strong commitment to maintaining high ethical standards and integrity in all relationships with the University Community. Campus Planning, Design & Construction is committed to the following values:
- Continuous improvement in planning, project management and construction administration
- Deliver quality services to the University community
- Be responsive to users' expectations
- Foster a creative "can do" attitude
- Perform all services in a manner which minimizes risk, loss and liability to the University
- Establish clear architectural, landscape and physical planning and design principles, while maintaining and improving the aesthetic, environmental and educational qualities of the campus
- Foster a cooperative and productive relationship with the University community