Working at the UNF Call Center
Are you looking to expand your communication and negotiation skills? Are you in search of an opportunity to acquire valuable working experience while supporting UNF at the same time? Do you bleed blue and grey? If so, you're off to a great start!
Our student fundraisers call over 70,000 alumni, parents, and friends of UNF annually to provide the outreach needed to generate over $200,000 each year. If you think you have the enthusiasm and dedication needed to keep UNF flourishing, please apply now.
We also offer work study, your choice of flexible hours, and a fun student working environment!
- Must be a current UNF student
- Must be able to commit a minimum of 8 hours (or 2 shifts) per week
- Must complete training
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be able to balance work and school
- Monday-Thursday 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- Sunday 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
- Students make up to 200 calls per day
- Forge connections with alumni and friends of UNF
- Update them about what's happening on campus through sports, research, events and news
- Cultivate philanthropy by convincing them to support UNF
Why should I apply?
- Online scheduling that is extremely flexible
- Promotion opportunities
- Learn valuable REAL WORLD skills such as: communication, sales, negotiation, making a case for support, dealing with objections and building a bond
- Call centers are fun to work in and an easy way to meet people with similar interests, while developing a larger UNF network!
- Starting pay is $9/hour
- Bonus prizes available for top callers
We are located in Alumni Hall at 4804 Kernan Blvd. S. - across the street from Hicks Hall.