The University of North Florida Career Services provides a variety of career services, programs and resources designed to help you develop a successful career.
Alumni within one year of graduation continue to utilize career development support from their College's career center.
Alumni one year past their graduation date can receive career development support and services from Career Services.
- UNF Majors/Holland Codes
- Occupational Outlook Handbook
- More links to exploration resources
- Description of each UNF Major
- Typical Job Titles
- Typical employers
- Salary Information
- Academic program information
- Florida Job Search
- Jacksonville Job Search
- Job Search by special topics
- Job search by UNF majors
- Graduate program finders
- Admissions Information
- Financial Aid/Scholarships
- Test Preparation
A modest fee will be charge to alumni/ae who are one year past graduation:
- Career Counseling-meet with a career counselor for help in making important career decision or making a career change. Fee: $20 per appointment
- Career Assessments-Career Counselors use the MBTI and the Strong Interest Inventory to help determine career interests. There are fees for taking the assessments. You must meet with a counselor before taking any assessments. Fee: $30 per Assessment
- Job Search Counseling- meet with a job search counselor to review your resume/coverletter, prepare for interviews, and develop a job search campaign Fee: $20 per appointment NOTE: For UNF Alumni/ae who are within one year of graduation, all services with the exception of Career Assessments, are still available at no charge.