Skip to Main Content
Environmental Health and Safety

Report an Accident

The process only takes moments, and soon you will receive a response from one of our staff members. Be sure to include information for all fields containing an asterisk.

To report a work-related injury: Contact the Office of Human Resources; visit the Worker's Compensation webpage for more information.

If you have any difficulties submitting this form, please print and send to Dan Endicott, Bldg 6 Room 1301.