Master of Business Administration - MBA
The purpose of the UNF MBA program is to prepare qualified men and women for positions of leadership in business organizations. The program is designed to meet the graduate educational needs of working individuals, and those pursuing their degree on either a part-time or full-time basis.
The curriculum focuses on developing a general management perspective, and in-depth knowledge of the various skills required to manage effectively in a rapidly changing and increasingly technical and global environment. A variety of approaches to learning are used, including lectures, case analysis, and group work and team building exercises.
- 12 course/ 36 credit hour degree program
- 11 Concentrations or general business track
- Flexibility: Balance work, life, and school. Earn your MBA in 12- 24 months or choose the pace that works best for you. Choose from 3 start dates per year.
- Gain industry specific knowledge through elective courses (9 credits) and extracurricular activities
- Career coaching offered through the Bank of England Career Management Center.
- Learn the language of business and gain a solid business background to open up advancement opportunities within your undergraduate major field
- Open career opportunities in the field of business which would have been unavailable without a graduate business degree
- Strengthen transferable skills to allow for employment in management
- Gain a network of contacts that will last a lifetime.