Master of Science in Management
The Master of Science in Management (MSM) at the Coggin College of Business builds a bridge to business for recent graduates and working professionals with non-business academic backgrounds. Completing the program can help you to develop core business skills that will make you stand out and empower you in your first job and throughout your professional career. No professional work experience is required.
- 30 credit hour degree program (24 credits- core business and 6 credits-business electives)
- Flexibility: Balance work, life, and school. Earn your MsM in 12- 20 months or choose the pace that works best for you. Choose from 3 start dates per year.
- Career coaching provided by the Coggin Career Management Center staff
- Learn the language of business and gain a solid business background to open up advancement opportunities within your undergraduate major field
- Open career opportunities in the field of business which would have been unavailable without a graduate business degree
- Strengthen transferable skills to allow for employment in management
- Gain a network of contacts that will last a lifetime.