Master of Science in Management
The Master of Science in Management (MSM) at the Coggin College of Business builds a bridge to business for recent graduates and working professionals with non-business academic backgrounds. Completing the program can help you to develop core business skills that will make you stand out and empower you in your first job and throughout your professional career.
The MSM Program is a generalist graduate business program designed specifically for individuals with non-business academic degrees. No professional work experience is required.
- 30 credit hour degree program
- Gain knowledge in all areas of business through core business curriculum – (24 credits)
- Gain industry specific knowledge through elective courses (6 credits) and extracurricular activities
- Part-time option to lengthen your studies to allow for internships or full-time work
- Career coaching provided by the Coggin Career Management Center staff
- Learn the language of business and gain a solid business background to open up advancement opportunities within your undergraduate major field
- Open career opportunities in the field of business which would have been unavailable without a graduate business degree
- Strengthen transferable skills to allow for employment in management
- Gain a network of contacts that will last a lifetime.