Welcome to the University of North Florida. In 2005 the Office of Parent and Family Programs was established in recognition of the vital role parents play in the academic success of their students. Because parents are a very important part of the University community, we will make every effort to promote parent communication and involvement. Whether you are parents of new or returning students, we hope your experience with UNF is positive and rewarding.
This website will help you stay connected to the University. We will provide you information about our services and benefits and will keep you informed about campus activities and events. Also included is information that will serve as a resource throughout your student’s college career.
We encourage you to visit your daughter or son on campus during the Family Weekend which is held annually in October each year. Through the Parent Association link, you will find networking opportunities with parents and ways to become more involved with UNF. If you need personal service, send your request to email@example.com or call the office at (904) 620-1567.
The Office of Parent and Family Programs was established to strengthen ties with parents in further support of the academic and personal success of students, to provide on-going communication between the University and UNF parents, and to further engage parents in UNF events, programs and activities.
Want to show your parent or guardian just how much you appreciate everything they have done for you?
Then nominate him or her for the 2013 Parent/Guardian of the Year Award.
The UNF Parents Association has created this award to honor a parent/guardian that has supported, guided, encouraged, inspired and positively influenced the life of his or her student.
This special award will be presented at a ceremony during Family Weekend October 11-13, 2013. (The winner must be present.)
Tell us why your mom, dad, stepmom, stepdad, grandparents or guardians are the most special people in the world to you.
1. All UNF students are eligible to nominate their parent/guardian for the award.
2. The Parent/Guardian of the Year recipient must attend the annual UNF Family Weekend for the award presentation.
3. All entries will be judged in strict confidentiality by the award committee. Your name and information will be removed from the application in order to ensure an unbiased decision.
4. The recipient will receive a free hotel stay for Family Weekend, a congratulatory letter, gift, and the nominating essay will be printed in the parents newsletter and the student newspaper, Spinnaker.
5. By submitting this form, you are granting the Parents Association permission to mail your nominee a copy of the entry form.
Please submit your nomination no later than September 6, 2013. Click here for the nomination form.
For more information please contact Philip Green at (904) 620-1538 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Feedback from parents is important. We take your suggestions seriously. Please e-mail: email@example.com and let us know what we can do to help.
You can see the results of our 2011 Parent Survey here. You can also go here for a summary version of the data.
Frederick H. Schultz Hall
Building 9, Suite 1103
Copyright © 2012 University of North Florida1 UNF Drive | Jacksonville, FL 32224 | Phone: (904) 620-1000
Contact | Emergency | Privacy | RegulationsDisability Accommodations