Student Exam Scheduling
Important points to remember:
- All exam appointments need to be scheduled at least 5 business days (one full week) before the exam. So if today is Monday, it is the last day for you to schedule an appointment for next Monday.
- If you miss the deadline to schedule an exam appointment, you will need to email the testing coordinator with the exam information (day/time, course code, and professor’s name). You will also need to contact your professor to inform them that you signed up late for an exam.
- Final exams should be scheduled as early as possible, and there will be a set deadline each semester that is usually a month in advance. The final exam deadline will be posted both on our Canvas page, as well as in the office, at the beginning of each semester. Be sure to pay attention to the announcements posted!
- All exams taken at the SAS office will need to be scheduled on the same day and time as the class is taking them unless you have written permission from your professor to take the exam at an alternate time.
- When scheduling exams, make sure you are signing up for the correct dates. You can double check the appointments you have scheduled under "My Calendar" in Clockwork.
- If you run into any issues scheduling exam appointments, please contact the SAS exams email ASAP.
Scheduling Exams in Clockwork Student Portal
By navigating to myWings>Student Tools Icon>Clockwork(Disability Accommodations)>Schedule a test or exam Icon you will be directed to the Clockwork student portal in which you can sign up for exams and quizzes with approved testing accommodations. The video tutorial below describes how to use the "Schedule a Test or Exam" feature of this program. If you have any questions about the testing scheduling process, please contact SAS Exams at SASexams@unf.edu or at (904) 620-2769 (main office)/(904)620-2259 (Testing Coordinator).
All appointments for quizzes and exams, including final exams, can be scheduled through the "Schedule a test, mid-term or quiz" tab or the "schedule an exam link".
myWings Link Follows to access Clockwork Student Portal Homepage
- myWings link
- Path: myWings>Student Tools Icon>Clockwork(Disability Accommodations)>Schedule a test or exam Icon
Steps To Schedule Exams Through Clockwork (Manual in Word format available upon request);
- Log in to myWings
- Under the "Student Tools" icon, click on the 'Clockwork(Disability Accommodations)' link
- When presented with the main menu, select the "Schedule a test or exam" link
- Read and follow the instructions provided. When ready to schedule a test or exam click the link Schedule an Exam.
- The "Schedule a test, mid-term or quiz" and "Schedule a final exam" tabs at top can be used to choose between scheduling a normal exam/quiz or a final exam.
- Please review the information of what you will need to start the scheduling process.
- Select the course you want to schedule the test for; Then, click Next. Note: If you have more than one course, you will need to repeat these steps for each course.
- Enter the date of the exam, the time of the exam and the duration of your test (the time that class gets). Then click Next.
- Verify the Course Information. Then enter your instructor's name and his or her email address. Click Next.
- Choose the accommodations that you want to use during this exam. You may choose all of your accommodations, just the ones you feel are necessary for the exam or none. Then, click Next.
- Read the Test Procedure Agreement, which outlines testing protocol at SAS. Click the box I Agree, then click Next.
- Select the date and time that you want to take your test. Click Next.
- Verify the date and time are correct for your exam. You may review your requested accommodations for the exam. Your submission will be sent to SAS Testing for confirmation and then your testing information will be sent to your instructor. Check the box I acknowledge that the information that you are submitting is correct to the best of your knowledge. Then click Finish.
- You will then see a submission page upon completion.
For assistance please contact Student Accessibility Services at 904-620-2769.
Clockwork Student Portal Video Tutorial YouTube Video Follows;
Student Exam Signup FAQ
- What is Clockwork?
- Clockwork provides students registered with SAS the opportunity to schedule exams/tests/quizzes through an online portal. SAS students may also renew course accommodations each semester and view/print accommodations letters through this online resource.
- How do I schedule an exam?
- You can access Clockwork through your myWings account(Student Tools Icon>Clockwork(Disability Accommodations)>Schedule a test or exam). To get started, you may review the Student Portal Video tutorial regarding the steps to schedule exams.
- What kind of information will I need to schedule the exam?
- You will need the course code for the exam (example: ENC 1101), the date, start time and duration of the in-class exam (testing coordinators will accommodate your time if that is one of your accommodations), and your instructor's name as well as his/her email address. If you do not know all of this information, check your syllabus and/or ask your instructor. You will go through a series of steps to make your exam appointment online. Again, please see the written instructions and online tutorial posted on the SAS website for further instruction.
- What if I have multiple exams or quizzes to schedule for one class?
- You will need to repeat the exam appointment process for each exam or quiz that you have for each class.
- How much time in advance of the exam are sign-ups allowed?
- You will need to sign up at a minimum of five (5) business days before your scheduled exam/quiz. NOTE: You will need to sign up a minimum of one (1) month for final exams.
- What if I miss this deadline?
- You will not be able to sign up online through Clockwork, and you will need to contact SAS Testing Coordinators to make arrangements by emailing the SAS exams email account..
- What if I miss the deadline for Final Exam sign-ups?
- You can contact the Testing Coordinator to see if SAS has any availability. You may need to contact your instructor to make alternate arrangements so that you can get your accommodations for finals. Due to the high volume of exams that SAS facilitates during finals, the deadline is one (1) month prior so we may plan properly.
- What if I have two exams that overlap or an exam that will run into another class due to extended testing time?
- In this case, we suggest contacting your professor(s) to see if you can start the exam(s) at an alternate time so there will not be a time conflict between your exams/classes. Also contact the SAS Testing Coordinator if you have any questions.
- What if my professor changes an exam date?
- You can either cancel the original appointment on Clockwork and schedule an appointment for the new exam date or you can contact the SAS Testing Office (email or phone) to let us know.
- What if an exam is cancelled?
- You may go to My Calendar on your Clockwork portal homepage and view your tests. To the right, you may click Cancel on the test that you wish to cancel. Also, you may contact the SAS Testing Office to cancel a test.
- Why is my exam appointment "Tentative?"
- Once you book an exam, your appointments are confirmed by Testing Coordinators. Your professors will also receive a notification of the scheduled test. You may check the status of your exam appointments by logging into the Clockwork Student Portal and Clicking My Upcoming Events.
- Please be sure to schedule all exams that will be administered through SAS.
- If exams are not scheduled appropriately, SAS will not have your exam at test time!!!
- After scheduling your exams, please confirm your exam appointments on Clockwork through the MY CALENDAR tab.
- If exam appointments are not there, please contact the SAS Testing Office as soon as possible.
- Students have the responsibility to schedule exams at least five business days in advance to ensure that exam materials and an exam room are available.