I. OBJECTIVE & PURPOSE
To establish policy and procedures for former students who seek re-admission at the University.
II. STATEMENT OF POLICY
- UNF students who have broken continuous enrollment which is defined as not having enrolled for three consecutive terms, must submit a new application for admission as well as the application fee.
- UNF students whose admission decisions were rescinded must submit a new application. Students who reapply after breaking continuous enrollment will be required to pay the application fee.
- UNF students who left on academic suspension and broke continuous enrollment (as defined
- Academic Standing 2.0610P and Graduate Academic Standing 2.0400P) must reapply as indicated above. Admission decisions will be made in collaboration with the appropriate academic department.
- Students who must reapply are subject to the admission and program requirements published in the catalog for the academic year in which they re-initiate enrollment at UNF.