CIRT offers a wide variety of equipment to faculty for checkout. For a complete list of what is available, please login to our equipment booking system.
Equipment checkout and returns during COVID-19
CIRT has limited equipment checkout services for faculty while campus is closed to prevent the spread of COVID-19. Please email us at email@example.com to request checkout equipment. CIRT is happy to meet with faculty via Zoom for help with using equipment.
If you need to return CIRT equipment that you checked out then visit the Equipment Return Process webpage
Visit the Academic Continuity Resources webpage for additional information. This situation continues to change rapidly, so please also watch your UNF email, and visit the university website for updates: www.unf.edu/coronavirus.
Equipment Booking System
CIRT Equipment Booking SystemDirections for using the equipment booking system
CIRT Equipment Checkout Policy
CIRT’s equipment checkout policy is designed to ensure that equipment remains in good working order and is as broadly available as possible to faculty.;
- Only currently employed faculty are able to utilize this service.
- All equipment must be checked out and returned in person by the faculty member.
- Only one of any type of equipment (e.g. laptop) may be checked out at the same time.
- The standard equipment checkout period is 2 weeks.
- When equipment is checked out, the faculty member assumes personal responsibility for the item; do not loan the equipment to others.
- Equipment is checked out in good condition and is expected to be returned in good condition.
- In the event that the borrowed equipment is damaged or lost, the borrower is required to report this information to CIRT immediately; in the event that the borrowed equipment is stolen, the borrower is required to report this information to the UPD immediately as well as reporting the information to CIRT.
- CIRT reserves the right to refuse checkout to faculty who repeatedly damage, lose, or fail to return equipment.