The Field House was completed
in October, 2015 as a complete renovation/re-purposing of the Aquatic
Center, and is located between the Student Wellness Complex and Arena on
the north end of campus. The $5.1 million, 26,000 sq. ft. facility is home to
the Intramural Sports program, where all indoor sports take place, as well as
the hub for student informal-recreation play, including basketball, volleyball,
indoor soccer, badminton, pickleball, and much more!
The Field House is open to currently enrolled UNF students and full-time
faculty/staff with a valid Osprey 1Card.
A currently enrolled UNF student or full-time faculty/staff can bring up to two guests per day with the purchase of a guest pass. Guest passes can be purchased at the Student Wellness Complex front desk for $8 each.
Students and staff
members must accompany their guest(s) at all times during their visit.
The Field House also hosts
various special events throughout the year, for both on-campus and off-campus
entities. Rental information and reservations can be requested by contacting
Beth Harrell at email@example.com.
Sport equipment is available for check out to currently enrolled UNF students and full-time faculty/staff during regular business hours. A valid Osprey1 Card is required.
- Sand Volleyball (for the Sand Volleyball Court located next to the Field House)
- Osprey 1 Card required for entrance.
- All users must have a signed liability waiver.
- Appropriate athletic apparel is required. Shirts must be worn at all times.
- Only non-marking athletic shoes are allowed on wood floors and mats.
- No dunking is allowed, except during intramural play.
- Hanging on rim or net is prohibited
- Headphones must be used with all personal audio devices at all times.
- No food or drink allowed with the exception of water in a plastic, spill-proof container. All water bottles must be placed away from the activity area. No glass bottles allowed.
- Please refrain from using profanity
- Please return all equipment to the front desk after use
- Please be courteous of other patrons and share the courts when necessary
- Report any damaged or faulty equipment to the on-duty staff
- The Department of Recreation and Wellness is not responsible for any personal items left unattended and/or unsecured in the Field House. Personal items may be placed in day-use lockers which are available on main gym floor.
- The Department of Recreation and Wellness employees have the final say in policy interpretation and enforcement. Failure to comply with any of the above policies may result in temporary or permanent loss of Field House privileges.