UNF celebrates Homecoming Week beginning February 7
February 4, 2021
The University of North Florida will celebrate Homecoming with a variety of activities, both virtual and in-person, for students, alumni, faculty and staff to enjoy from Sunday, Feb. 7 through Saturday, Feb. 13.
The Alumni Association has planned many exciting events, primarily virtual, for all to enjoy. All relevant links are available on the UNF Alumni Association Homecoming website. Homecoming attendees are encouraged to use #UNFStayatHOMEcoming on social media to celebrate their event participation. The Homecoming schedule includes:
- UNF Blue at the Zoo Day on Sunday, Feb. 7 at 9 a.m.
- Alumni Recognition Awards on Wednesday, Feb. 10 at 6 p.m.
- 1972 Emeriti and Friends Virtual Recognition on Friday, Feb. 12
- Swoop Your Loop Virtual 5k and Fun Run on Saturday, Feb. 7 through Saturday, Feb. 13
UNF Osprey Life & Productions has planned more than 11 events to help spread school spirit to students both near and far. Below are a few of the student homecoming events planned for the week. A complete list of activities can be found at Osprey Life events. The student events schedule includes:
- Drive-in Movie featuring "Hitch" on Tuesday, Feb. 9 at 7 p.m.
- Drive-in Comedy show featuring comedians Matt Rife and Sohrab Forouzesh on Wednesday, Feb. 10 at 7 p.m.
- Food Truck Rally at Coxwell Amphitheater on Thursday, Feb. 11 at 11 a.m.
- Sweets with UNF President and First Lady Szymanski on Friday Feb. 12 at noon.
UNF Athletics has many sporting events planned for the week, including softball, volleyball and soccer games. It is important to note that these events are subject to change due to COVID-19 protocols and conference scheduling. More information and list of all sporting events can be found at www.UNFOspreys.com.