Immunizations & Insurance
The University of North Florida Student Health Services will be CLOSED in observance of university holidays.
Our mission is to respond effectively to the most pressing needs of the University's students. It is consistent with the mission of the Division of Student Affairs by providing comprehensive programs to assist University of North Florida's diverse student population in their achievement of maximum health.
All students born after 1956 must show proof of immunity to MMR (measles, mumps, rubella), either by giving proof of:
- 2 MMR Immunizations, given after the 1st birthday,
- 2 single doses of Measles and 1 dose of Rubella given after 1968, or
- a positive result of a Measles and Rubella Titer.
Meningitis and Hepatitis B Vaccines are recommended but not mandatory. You may either provide proof of vaccination or opt to sign the waiver on our immunization form.
How to Submit Immunizations:
Completed forms and documents must be uploaded using your UNF student portal (UNF myWings). Please upload your immunization records. You can find upload instructions on the top right of the UNF immunization form. Internet Explorer is the recommended browser, and please use a laptop or desktop because not all mobile devices are compatible. Email is for questions or concerns and not for general submission of immunization documents.
For lifetime learning students (born in 1956 or before):
- Please fill out the LEFT side of the UNF immunization form.
- Sign and date waiver of liability statements in box 2 and box 3 on the RIGHT side of the same UNF immunization form.
- Please submit the UNF immunization form to the medical compliance office.
DON'T RUN OUT OF TIME!!!!
Take advantage of the 2019-2020 STUDENT HEALTH INSURANCE POLICY!!
To enroll in the United HealthCare Plan, administered by Gallagher Student Health & Special Risk, go to their website: www.gallagherstudent.com/unf
For International Students Only (Students in F-1, F-2, J-1, or J-2 Status)
Please download and complete the required International Insurance Agreement Form.
International Student Insurance Agreement
If you decide to purchase an alternate insurance policy, please download and complete the International Student Health Insurance Compliance Form.
International Student Health Insurance Compliance Form
HealthiestYou Telehealth Services Available by Phone/Video
- Talk to a licensed doctor or therapist by phone or video. For more information, please click the following link: Healthiest You.
- Free for students covered under the UnitedHealthcare Student Resources plan.