Committed to advocacy, equality, community, and support for lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer, questioning and allied students, faculty, and staff.
Spring term hours of operation: Monday to Thursday 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
We ask you to please make a reservation:
If you wish to reach us directly, please email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on our social media (Facebook,Instagram,Snapchat) pages to join the latest online events. Check out our UPCOMING EVENTS page for our current virtual programs.
Sex Week Competition
Sex Week is a week-long series of events created with the
support and assistance of many departments at UNF, that feature a positive
message designed to educate the campus community on a wide variety of topics
including, but not limited to: health and wellness, relationships and intimacy,
identity, gender, sexual orientation, safety, risk awareness, and consent. This
healthy, empowering, and inclusive message is at the core of Sex Week programs.
2021 will be the 5th year anniversary for this
event, which has educated and entertained hundreds of UNF students, staff and
faculty. The UNF LGBTQ Center is inviting all students to participate in the
creation of this year’s Sex Week digital brand.
We are asking you to create:
- Logo (to be used in marketing materials)
- T-shirt design
- Poster mockup
The competition is open now and ends on February 5, 2021 at
This year’s Sex Week theme is - Sexual Healing: Aligning
Mind and Body
Announcement of winner: Week of February 15, 2021
The Rules of the Contest are as follows:
- The logo should be free of licenses and allow our
use without attributions.
- Design must be original and should not include
any third-party materials.
- Both monochromes and color formats are essential
- Submissions must be in medium resolution JPEG
& PDF. Winner will need to provide high resolution formats upon requested.
- The logo should avoid the following things:
- Brand names or trademarks of any kind.
- Illustrations that may be considered
inappropriate, offensive, hateful, tortuous, defamatory, slanderous or libelous.
- Sexually explicit or provocative images.
- Violence or weapons.
- Alcohol, tobacco, or drug use imagery.
- Discrimination based on race, gender, gender
identity, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against groups
- Religious, political, or nationalist imagery.
Please submit your design to email@example.com
with the following entries:
- Subject: Sex Week 2021 Logo Design – your name
- Email should include:
- Your name, N # and phone number to contact
- A brief document explaining the philosophy of your design
- File of the design with JPEG and PDF format only
- File size less than 512 KB
- The LGBTQ Center organizing team will decide on the logos, which is
subject to the conditions that the logo meets all the requirements. The final
decision will be made by the team and the winner will be contacted. We may
require a brief zoom call to discuss and/or present your idea.
We look forward to seeing your designs! If you want to see some information on previous Sex Week evens, please click here.
|| Proud recipients of the LGBT Community Fund Grant