Program Description for Global Health
Minor: Global Health
Minor: Global Health (12 credits)
All minor courses must be taken at UNF.
HSC4931 Special Topics (3 Credits)
Must be a Special Topics course with Global Health title.
SELECT one of the followings:
- DIE4931 Special Topics in Nutrition - Study Abroad
- HSC4931 Speical Topics in Public Health - Study Abroad
- NUR4935 Speical Topics in Nursing - Study Abroad
- Any other approved Brooks College of Health study abroad course
ELECTIVES - 6 credit hours
- ANT3212 People and Cultures
- DIE4912 Projects in Nutrition and Dietetics
- HSC3578 Food, Health and Society
- HSC4931 Global Sexuality and Reproductive Health