Program Description for Computing
Minor: Computing (21 credits)
Minor: Computing (University-wide) (21.0 credits)
All coursework in the minor must be completed with a grade of 'C' or better.
Conditions for the minor:
1. This minor is not available to majors in Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Science, Information Technology or Computer and Information Sciences.
2. At least 14 hours of upper-level coursework in the minor must be taken at UNF.
3. A "one repeat" rule is enforced. Students not completing a minor prerequisite or requirement on the first attempt, including W, will have only one chance to repeat the course.
PREREQ Computing (3 hrs)
- COP 2220 Programming I (3 Credits)
REQUIRED Computing (18 hrs)
- COP3503 Programming II (3 Credits)
- COP3530 Data Structures (3 Credits)
- CIS3253 Legal & Ethical Issues in Computing (3 Credits)
- COP3703 Introduction to Databases (3 Credits)
- CNT4504 Computer Networks (3 Credits)
- COT3100 Computational Structures (3 Credits)