Minor: Finance (36 credits)
This minor is available to all majors where allowed. In addition to the prerequisites, 15 semester hours are required, 9 of which must be taken at UNF. A grade or "C" or better is required.
- Transient/concurrent enrollment at other institutions is not permitted.
- ACG 2021 Prin of Financial Accounting
- ACG 2071 Prin of Managerial Accounting
- CGS 1100 Computer Applications for Bus
- ECO 2013 Principles of Macroeconomics
- ECO 2023 Principles of Microeconomics
- STA 2023 G(M) Elem Statistics-Business
- MAC 2233 Calculus for Business
- FIN 3303 Financial Markets & Institutions (formerly FIN3233)
- FIN 3403 Financial Management
- FIN 4504 Investments
Accounting Majors may not use TAX 3721.
Financial Services Majors may not use FIN 3140.
A student must choose any 2 courses from the following: (Any combination will work)
- RMI 4135 Employee Benefits Plans
- RMI 3011 Risk Management and Insurance
- ACG 4944 Small Business Counseling
- ECO 4223 Monetary Economics
- TAX 3721 Tax Planning and Financial Decisions
- FIN 3000-4000 Level
- REE 3000-4000 Level