Business Administration Minor
Program Description for Business Administration
Minor: Business Administration
Minor: Business Administration (30 credits)
This minor is available for all majors where allowed, except business majors. A grade of "C" or better is required for all minor courses. A minimum of 12 credits of upper-level course work must be taken at UNF as part of the minor.
- Transient/concurrent enrollment at other institutions is not permitted.
- MAC1105 College Algebra is a prereq to ACG2021
- Prerequisites are strictly enforced.
PREREQS Business Administration
- ACG 2021 Prin of Financial Accounting
- ACG 2071 Prin of Managerial Accounting
- CGS 1100 Computer Applications for Bus
- ECO 2013 Principles of Macroeconomics
- ECO 2023 Principles of Microeconomics
- STA 2023 G(M) Elem Statistics-Business
FIN3403 Financial Management (3 Credits)
MAN3025 Principles of Management (3 Credits)
SELECT 2 courses from list:
- BUL 3130 Legal Environment of Business
- MAN 3504 Production/Operations and Logistics
- MAR 3023 Principles of Marketing