Law and Philosophy
Program Description for Law and Philosophy
Minor: Law and Philosophy
Minor: Law and Philosophy (15 credits)
Of the total 15 hours for the minor, 12 must be upper level.
A minimum of 6 semester hours in philosophy must be taken at UNF.
6 semester hours may be transferred towards the minor.
A grade of C or better is required for all minor courses.
Germany Today, The Japanese Mind, and The Greek Experience cannot be used as part of the philosophy minor.
SELECT 1 OF THE FOLLOWING:
- PHI 3601 Ethics
- PHM 3304 Political Philosophy
SELECT 4 FROM THE FOLLOWING:
- PHI 3632 Ethics of Sex & Gender
- PHI 3670 Moral Conflict
- PHI 3930 ST: Philosophy
- PHM 3050 Ethical Issues in Death & Dying
- PHM 3100 Social Philosophy
- PHM 3361 Philosophy of Democracy
- PHM 3362 Global Justice
- PHM 3400 Philosophy of Law
- PHM 4340 Contemporary Political Philosophy