Culture and Philosophy Minor
Program Description for Culture and Philosophy
Minor: Culture and Philosophy
Minor: Culture and Philosophy (15 credits)
Of the total 15 hours for the minor, 12 must be upper level.
A minimum of 6 semester hours in philosophy must be taken at UNF.
6 semester hours may be transferred towards the minor.
A grade of C or better is required for all minor courses.
Germany Today, The Japanese Mind, and The Greek Experience can not be used as part of the philosophy minor.
PHI3800 Aesthetics (3 Credits)
SELECT 4 COURSES FROM THE FOLLOWING:
- PHI 3880 Philosophy of Film
- PHI 3643 Ethics & Literature
- PHI 3700 Philosophy of Religion
- PHI 3881 Philosophy of Music
- PHI 3930 ST: Philosophy
- PHI 3931 East & West: ST
- PHH 3811 Philosophy of Zen Buddism
- PHM 3020 Philosophy of Love & Sex
- PHP 3786 Existentialism
- PHI 3684 The Art of Living