Program Description for Sculpture
Minor: Sculpture (18 credits)
A minimum if 50% of the courses required for any fine arts minor must be taken at UNF.
Courses taken with lower-level numbers may be used as part of the minor, but a minimum of 9 semester hours in upper-level courses is required for all minors.
Courses used in the art major may not be duplicated in any of the art minors. Instead substitute courses will be required.
Courses must be taken in sequence. If a course is a prerequisite for a second course, they may not be taken at the same time. Written permission from the department chair is required to override either of these policies.
ART3707C Sculpture I (3 Credits)
SELECT 3 ART ELECTIVES
ALL NON-ART MAJORS MUST TAKE THREE-DIMENSIONAL DESIGN AND POST WAR ART
- ART3707C Sculpture I (3 credits)
- ART2203C Three-Dimensional Design (3 credits)
- ART3786C Ceramics (3 credits) repeatable once
- ART1201C Two-Dimensional Design (3 credits)
- PGY2401C Black and White Photography (3 credits)
- ART2500C Painting Fundamentals (3 credits)
- ART2400C Intro to Printmaking (3 credits)
- ARH3453 Post War Art (3 Credits)
CHOOSE TWO FROM THE FOLLOWING
- ART3709C Scultpture II (3 credits)
- ART4710C Sculpture III (3 credits) Repeatable for maximum of 9 credit hours
- ART4736C Enlivened Spaces (3 credits) Repeatable for maximum of 9 credit hours
- ART3714C Sculpture: Casting (3 credits) Repeatable for maximum of 9 credit hours