Management (Master of Science)
Degree: Master of Science
- Complete course prerequisites before registering for any graduate course.
- A student must not make less than a 'C' on any MSM course and a 'B' or better on transfers.
- Your GPA will reflect all repeated courses even though credit for a course may be received only once.
- Transient/concurrent enrollment at other institutions is not premitted.
- A 3.0 GPA at 6000 level, UNF & program level is required at all times.
Core Requirements (12 credits)
All four courses in Level 1 are required
ACG6005 Financial Accounting (3 Credits)
ECO6060 Economic Analysis (3 Credits)
MAN6002 Cornerstones of Management (3 Credits)
MAR6055 Fundamentals of Marketing (3 Credits)
All four courses in Level 2 are required.
BUL6138 Management Legal Environment (3 Credits)
FIN6407 Financial Management (3 Credits)
MAN6536 Business Processes (3 Credits)
MAN6724 Strategy for Business (3 Credits)
Electives (6 credits)
Select two (2) of the following MBA core courses as electives.
SELECT 2 courses from list (6)
- ACG 6305 Management Accounting (3 credits)
- ECO 6415 Making Decisions with Data (3 credits)
- ECP 6705 Economics of Business Decisions (3 credits)
- ISM 6021 Management of Info Technology (3 credits)
- MAN 6204 Organizational Theory (3 credits)
- MAR 6805 Marketing Strategy (3 credits)