Clinical & Applied Movement Sc Minor
Program Description for Clinical & Applied Movement Sc
Minor: Clinical & Applied Movement Sc
Minor: Clinical & Applied Movement Sc (23 credits)
The Clinical & Applied Movement Sciences Minor is open to all UNF students except students pursuing Athletic Training major. A grade of C or better is required for all minor courses.
- Majors in Health Science may count a maximum of two courses (PET3312c and PET4625) towards the minor.
- Prerequisites (BSC2085c and BSC2086c) must be successfully completed prior to taking the minor coursework.
- Students completing the Clinical & Applied Movement Science minor may require an additional one or two semesters to satisfy requirements due to limited seats available in the minor courses and the courses are only offered once per academic year.
BSC2085C Human Anatomy and Physiology I (4 Credits)
BSC2086C Human Anatomy & Physiology II (4 Credits)
SELECT 5 courses
- PET3603C Intro to Sports Medicine (Fall term)
- PET3620 Intro to Athletic Injuries (Fall term)
- PET3312C Biomechanics (Fall term)
- PET3621C Orthopedic Taping & Bracing (Fall term)
- PET3324C Gross Anatomy for Hlth Care Professionals (Summer term)
- PET4630C Therapeutic Exercise (Fall term)
- PET4625 Research in Sports Medicine (Spring term)