Program Description for Entrepreneurship
Minor: Entrepreneurship (24 credits)
This minor is available to all majors if allowed by college. Conditions for Minor:
- Students must take a minimum of 12 hours of upper-level course work in Entrepreneurship at UNF.
- A grade of "C" or better is required for all minor courses, including prerequisites.
- Transient/concurrent enrollment at other institutions is not permitted.
- FIN 3403 Financial Management
- MAN 3025 Administrative Management
- MAR 3023 Principles of Marketing
GEB4113 Entrepreneurship (3 Credits)
SELECT 4 courses from list:
- GEB 3154 Entrepreneurial Marketing
- FIN 4461 Financial Statement Analysis
- MAN 4583 Project Management
- GEB 3132 Family Business Management
- GEB 3124 Students in Free Enterprise
- GEB 4942 Entrepreneurial Internship
- GEB 4104 Small Business Consulting