Student Financial Services Office Policies: Direct Deposit for Student Refunds
The University encourages all students to enroll in Direct Deposit (eRefunds). The University encourages all students receiving institutional aid to enroll in Direct Deposit. There are several advantages to doing this:
- It's faster - no waiting for the check to come in the mail, your money is in your account on the next business day AND no more delays if your address changes!
- It's safer - no worries about your check getting lost or stolen
- It's convenient - your money is already in the bank. It saves you from having to run to the bank to cash it
What to do
Go online to myWings and click on "Enroll in eRefund" in the eRefund section in "My UNF Bill"; enter the routing and account number you wish to have your refund deposited into.
If your bank account information is incorrect, your bank should return the funds to our bank and will notify us. We will then begin the refund process again on our next scheduled day to process refunds (Tuesdays and Thursdays.)
For additional information, questions or concerns, please contact us.
How to set up an eRefund account in myWings
- In myWings, click on the "My UNF Bill" tile
- On the overview page select "Sign up" in the Sign up for direct deposit refunds box
- Click "I agree" to the terms of the agreement and click the Continue button
- Indicate if this is a new bank account, Account holder name, Account type, Routing transit number, Bank account number (enter twice) and Bank account nickname; click Continue