*Campus tours temporarily located at the UNF Field House*
1 UNF Drive
Jacksonville, FL 32224
Welcome, future ospreys! In-person campus tours will resume in the Fall with limited capacity.
In response to COVID-19, we have introduced some measures to ensure the safety of all of our guests, students and staff. We ask that you please read the following information prior to registering for a campus tour.
- All tours will have a limited capacity of 25 people per tour.
- Students: You can select either one or two guests to join you on your tour. The maximum number of guests allowed is 2, meaning registrations will be for no more than 3 people per family/party.
- You must complete this Daily Self-Screening Guidance tool before arriving on campus.
- Everyone attending a tour must register in advance. We are unable to accept walk-ins at this time.
- Campus tours are limited capacity and we have a high demand. You will receive a confirmation call indicating one to two days before, please confirm your attendance. Please notify us with any changes.
- Residential halls will not be shown during in-person campus tours due to safety regulations. Please register for our virtual housing tour to view the different on-campus housing options.
To schedule a virtual appointment to meet with a representative from the Office of Admissions before or after your visit:
- Visit the Q-UNF kiosk
- Enter your information and select “Virtual Appointment” to schedule a virtual appointment with an Admissions Coordinator.
- During the registration, there will be a check box for you to mark confirming that you agree to adhere to all of our guidelines. This will serve as a waiver to confirm that you have read our rules and regulations in place to ensure your safety.
- We follow all guidelines and regulations outlined by the Florida Department of Health/ CDC, which includes travel restrictions and quarantine periods. Please follow all advice, regulations and guidelines.
- All guests must adhere to our social distancing policy.
- Our student tour guides will be there to ensure that our policies and procedures for reopening are being carried out, so we ask that you support them in what they are doing by following their instruction.
What to bring:
- All guests are required to wear face coverings throughout their campus visit. Guests are expected to arrive with their own face covering.
- We recommend that you bring personal hand sanitizer, comfortable shoes, and refillable water bottles for the duration of the tour.
Parking and Directions to Main Campus:
- Tour guests are to park behind the UNF Arena in Lot 34 on UNF's main campus. Follow these directions to Lot 34.
- Please follow the road signs to ensure you do not receive a parking ticket. Do not park in the parking garage across from the UNF Arena.
- View map of campus and search Lot 34 to ensure you are in the correct spot.
Our safety measures:
- We will be sanitizing areas you will interact with before and after you are there.
- Relocated tour departures to the core of campus, to adhere to social distancing guidelines.
- You’ll be able to speak to an admissions coordinator from a safe distance by reserving your spot in advance.
- Continuously updating our virtual tour options for prospective students who may not be comfortable visiting campus.
- Interested in viewing the different residential halls, check out our virtual tour.
We look forward to welcoming you to campus. Go Ospreys!!