Hicks Honors College campus tours are now available!
Come see what Hicks Honors College is all about!
The Hicks Honors College is an interdisciplinary program designed for high-achieving students that emphasizes experiential and active learning in small classes. This interdisciplinary program provides the personalized education usually only available at small colleges while still offering all the resources of a state university. Hicks Honors College students represent the best that every new class of Ospreys has to offer: students with high intellectual ability, a strong work ethic, and a desire to get the most out of their college experience, both academically and socially.
What's the difference between a campus tour and an Honors campus tour?
On an Honors tour, you will not only see UNF’s campus as a whole, but also get to know our hands-on Honors college. You’ll be able to visit Crossing Q, the Honors college living-learning community, and get a more in-depth look at what you will be doing as an Honors student at UNF.
Your tour will be led by a knowledgeable and friendly Swoop Squad member who is a currently enrolled student at UNF and is ready to share his or her experiences with you. The tour takes approximately two and a half hours, so please be prepared by bringing comfortable shoes and grabbing a water bottle from the Welcome Center upon exit.
- Wear comfortable walking shoes for your tour.
- Check the weather forecast and plan for inclement weather.
- Do not hesitate to ask questions during the tour.
- Check our website for directions and local accommodations.
- The safety of our tour guests is extremely important. If lightning is in the immediate area, the tour may be modified or rescheduled. If the university is closed due to extreme weather, tours will need to be rescheduled.